Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Completly agree Trent. I'd go for Strachan.

Strachan? Seriously? Blimey, glad you aren't charge then fella.

He agrees with you that it's a big job and one of the biggest in the country, then says Strachan should get it. Oh dear.

I know, left me a little confused with that one as well. :lol:

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was joking. :?

Can't agree about McLaren and Hughes, but as you say, that doesn't matter right now as none of them are available.

But I think there are others that are available and good enough. Rijkaard for one, maybe van Basten, though never mentioned, Hittzfield. Trappatoni?

ive always like Billy Davies at Forest, doing a good job there and play topclass attacking football, did a real good job at derby as well..........

Do you attend many Forest games out of interest? Because I do, I was there on Sunday for instance for their opening home match against Leeds.

Top class attacking football you say?

Sure :crylaugh:

yeah, quite a few !!

ive always like Billy Davies at Forest, doing a good job there and play topclass attacking football, did a real good job at derby as well..........

Do you attend many Forest games out of interest? Because I do, I was there on Sunday for instance for their opening home match against Leeds.

Top class attacking football you say?

Sure :crylaugh:

yeah, quite a few !!

Then I'm amazed that is the conclusion you have come to about their football. Not a manager I would want at Villa.