Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's nowhere near as funny as his dutch accent.

That's more just broken up English than a German accent.

But theres absolutely no need for it! Just learn the language you prat!

He thinks he has. :lol: Talk english slowly and loudly with a bit of an accent, hey presto. Zwei beers chop chop Adolph ta, a typical Brit abroad!

It's been about 50 pages since I mentioned him, still no Phil Brown links yet? Dissapointed. Randy out.

He was doing the commentary on Absolute Radio on Saturday (I was listening as at Newbury losing money on horses).

He has clearly made enquiries - took every opportunity to praise Villa, the chairman and the fans.

Phil Brown? He could do pitch side announcements I guess, wouldn't let him lose in any other job at Villa Park.

which is what we'd be doing a lot of if he got the job. :winkold:

He could lead the Villa Ultra group by singing a song before a game.

Dressed in a WWII Italian Black shirt officers uniform, which i think would suit him :lol:

As long as he can wear his gold tie

Theres a distinct lack of managers available at the moment with the expierience to push us on , Jol is tied up in a expensive contract , for me i would love to see stu pearce at villa , been good with the england youngsters knows a lot of villa young stars , great motivator..........................

Theres a distinct lack of managers available at the moment with the expierience to push us on , Jol is tied up in a expensive contract , for me i would love to see stu pearce at villa , been good with the england youngsters knows a lot of villa young stars , great motivator..........................

You clearly need to lie down in a dark room and stop taking whatever the hell it is that makes you think like this. Yuck!! file him along with Curbishly, Reid, Platt, Soutgate and all the other clowns who should get nowhere near our beloved club. Simply not good enough. Nothing personal though :shock: Klinsman, Rijkaard, or Ranieri for me. All come with a lot of respect and would be gettable in my opinion.

Rijkaard!? He's the same as Koeman - a great footballer and a mediocre manager. Winning a couple of titles with Barcelona... woah... Just check his achievements with Sparta Rotterdam and the Dutch national team. Nothing to write home about.