Barry Bannan

villianusa

Why is it? He's playing well. Gabby's resurgence is one of the few things I'm actually happy about from the first quarter of the campaign.

i was referring to the fact that our leading assist maker has 4 assists at this stage of the season

Why is it? He's playing well. Gabby's resurgence is one of the few things I'm actually happy about from the first quarter of the campaign.
SGC doesn't like Gabby. He thinks Beckford's better than him. :lol:

beckford is better than him, he is a much more natural striker with better finishing instincts imo

beckford is better than him, he is a much more natural striker with better finishing instincts imo

Cool story bro.

i was referring to the fact that our leading assist maker has 4 assists at this stage of the season

How in the name of Zeus' butthole is that "embarassing"?! You do realise that that puts Gabby behind only Nasri, Young and Silva (6 each) in the creative stakes and ahead of the likes of Lampard, Nani, Gervinho, Dempsey, Cabaye, Mata... For frick's sake, he's currently the most creative out-and-out striker in the league, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM HIM?! sorry-3.gif

son.jpg

When are we likely to know if bannan or collins are being charged?

Why do you care about Collins ?

Or was he another of your youth tips for the top ?

Please keep up

Collins was in the car, what we don't know yet is who was at the wheel

Please keep up

Yes, but why are YOU bothered if Collins is charged or not ?

That is the question

Please keep up

Yes, but why are YOU bothered if Collins is charged or not ?

That is the question

Because if Collins is charged, chances are that Bannan wouldn't be (or wouldn't be as severely)..

Although someone on here has already said that he has a good source that says Collins wasn't driving, I'm guessing that's where CI is coming from.

He has most the assists

Though I do have to quickly point out that Gabby actually tops the assist chart with 4.

that's embarrassing

Yeah, four goals and four assists. What an embarrassment. After nine games, what is he playing at?

You do realise that that would average out to 17 goals + 17 assists for a full season?