Barry Bannan

villianusa

I didn't see the highlights on MOTD last night so I am looking forward to them coming on here! All sounds very promising. I did read on the Sky Sports News app that it was a killer pass and great goal though.

I didn't see the highlights on MOTD last night so I am looking forward to them coming on here! All sounds very promising. I did read on the Sky Sports News app that it was a killer pass and great goal though.

It was an absolute beauty of a goal, and brought to us by two of the players probably most of us want to see doing well.

I very much doubt he is 5'7, but has great football brain from what I saw at Craven Cottage yesterday. Houllier has not been slow in giving him a chance and his pass yesterday to Albrighton reminded me of Alex Cropley. MOTD2 didnt even show him distributing the ball, bollox. A real sweet left foot

Be nice to Barry now chaps. He is a bloody good player. Just watched the Fulham goal again. When Bannan gets the ball his back is to Albrighton and he's running towards the opposite touchline. One second later the ball is in the air and on its way to Albrighton's right boot. A special talent this one has, far he will go (etc.).

MOTD2 didnt even show him distributing the ball, bollox.

Yeah I noticed that. Really pissed me off that they didn't show his pass. If it was Stevie Me or Lamplard that had played that ball, they'd have been creaming their pants.

MOTD2 didnt even show him distributing the ball, bollox.

Yeah I noticed that. Really pissed me off that they didn't show his pass. If it was Stevie Me or Lamplard that had played that ball, they'd have been creaming their pants.

Was saying this to my mates yesterday ^^^^^^

didnt even mention the pass on motd least on football first they gave it a bit of credit and mentioned bannan's performance in the commentary still didnt mention it enough as the would of done if rooney or scholes or lampard or gerrard had made that pass.

He was just outstanding! The only thing he needs to do is learn from Delph how to get stuck in.

Look after x-mas Delph is back and what a future we have with Delph, Bannan and Marc! Even forgetting Clark who also played very well!

How is that squad looking now?

His name was Barry, he was a showman

With some skills he shows his flair and a cool pass over there

he would merengue and do the cha-cha

And while he makes himself a star, Villa watches from afar

Across a crowded pitch, his passing' always slick

Him and Young they have each other

Who could ask for more?

Oh The Barry (BA!), B Barry Bannan (B Barry Bannan)

The hot headed Scot, not a madman(here)

Oh The Barry (BA!), Barry Bannan (Barry Bannan)

His footballing passion makes Villa the fashion

At the Villa....you'll fall in love