The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I didn’t say that he was much worse than Phil Jones, it is hard to compare 2 players that play in different positions. As I’ve already said on here, I’d take Lingard in a cash plus player deal

Well that just says everything if you’d accept Lingard.  It useless debating with you because that’s just nuts.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

He’s still a top player. Being a top player isn’t defined by what club you are at.  Being at a top club just allows you to express that talent more and likely to win more trophies.  

Being a top player is about your talent, ability and using that ability and Jack is certainly doing that at the Villa this season.

Virtually all top players play for top clubs, top players that have stayed at so called lesser clubs have always regretted their decision 

Just now, nick76 said:

Well that just says everything if you’d accept Lingard.  It useless debating with you because that’s just nuts.

I think that Lingard would be perfect for us, will he take the step down? Probably not

5 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Virtually all top players play for top clubs, top players that have stayed at so called lesser clubs have always regretted their decision 

Shearer doesn’t regret choosing Newcastle and Le Tiss choosing Southampton Is the same, so you aren’t really correct there.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think that Lingard would be perfect for us, will he take the step down? Probably not

I hope he doesn’t, don’t want him at the Villa.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Shearer doesn’t regret choosing Newcastle and Le Tiss choosing Southampton Is the same, so you are really correct there.

They don’t publicly say that they regret their decision but I think deep down, they do, anyone would regret taking a chance to further themselves 

They don’t publicly say that they regret their decision but I think deep down, they do, anyone would regret taking a chance to further themselves 

Oh get over yourself!

Why not?

Talent is questionable but his attitude is a big no for me.  

Watched a lot of him and just not enough there. Then his attitude which has been questioned a lot and we don’t need attitudes like that here especially if they don’t have the talent to back it up.  

Just a quick google shows that...first one on this list is Ince questioning his attitude

https://news.paddypower.com/football/2018/12/17/ince-lingard-man-united/

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Do you disagree? If so, why?

Because Shearer decided not to go to Man U twice......twice!  he wanted to go to Newcastle.  He has said many times that was the right decision and he never regrets it yet you, who doesn’t know him, believe he’s not telling the truth.....just the audacity of you saying that.  Le Tiss was happy at Southampton with the same feelings.

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Watched a lot of him and just not enough there. Then his attitude which has been questioned a lot and we don’t need attitudes like that here especially if they don’t have the talent to back it up.  

Just a quick google shows that...first one on this list is Ince questioning his attitude

I think he’s very talented, he needs a move though

Just now, nick76 said:

Because Shearer decided not to go to Man U twice......twice!  he wanted to go to Newcastle.  He has said many times that was the right decision and he never regrets it yet you, who doesn’t know him, believe he’s not telling the truth.....just the audacity of you saying that.  Le Tiss was happy at Southampton with the same feelings.

They turned down once in a lifetime opportunities to go to a bigger club and win trophies. I think they would be stupid to not regret their decision

5 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think he’s very talented, he needs a move though

Don’t agree and as long as he doesn’t move to the Villa I don’t care.  Definitely don’t want it as part of any fee for Jack, that would be truly gutting.

6 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

They turned down once in a lifetime opportunities to go to a bigger club and win trophies. I think they would be stupid to not regret their decision

Well I think they’ll be alright and they obviously don’t agree with you.

26 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Everything wrong with modern football.

• Like 3

Anyone know how good Roma were during Francesco Totti's time?

Not trying to compare the two as I genuinely don't know about Italian football, but if Grealish stays could he stay for his whole career?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, nick76 said:

You see I never really saw Lingard as not giving his all when he has played, he is just not very good and only a squad filler who has played too much because of Utd's catastrophic transfer policy.  A bit of a weapon on social media I gather, but he's not really alone on that front among wealthy 20-somethings.

50 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

If he is a top player now and he goes on to play for top club in the Champions League or internationally, what do you call him then? Top players play internationally or in the Champions League in my opinion 

Probably call them 'world class'.  It goes 'top player', then 'top, top player' then 'world class' judging from Sky punditry.

Â