The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

If there is one thing Jack loves more than looking in the mirror it is the attention of others. We as a fan base should just ignore him, not boo him or applaud him. Just treat the arrogant, cheating bastard as an irrelevance. He is certainly not worth us caring enough to get wound up with him. He has shown he doesn't care about us/AVFC.

This!

The amount of traffic this post has had since he left would just give his huge ego a rub.

Maybe time to lock the thread and let it slide down the forum! 

21 minutes ago, MellbergsBeard said:

Winning 2-0 and he does that against the team that made him? i am over him leaving, no need for that at all.

He’s employed by Manchester City to do that.  It’s literally his job. 

We had no problem with him doing it in a Villa shirt so I’m actually stunned by the amount of surprised Pikachu reactions in this thread. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

We had no problem with him doing it in a Villa shirt so I’m actually stunned by the amount of surprised Pikachu reactions in this thread. 

I suppose the difference would be if he dived/went down “easy” for us, he wasn’t doing it against a team that he says means everything to him. Or words to that affect.

Of course, winning his team penalties and free kicks in a questionable manner is part of his job at his current club, but I guess some were hopeful he wouldn’t do it against us.

For the record I wasn’t hopeful of that, but I get why some might have been. Add to this the stuff about Man City’s financial dealings (which assisted in persuading him to leave), plus the score line itself…it’s not too surprising people want to have a dig at him. Or unreasonable, in my opinion.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Do you literally do everything you are contractually obliged to do every single day under all circumstances?

or do you let some jobs that you don’t fancy doing slide or get someone else to do them?

He did it… and he enjoyed doing it… and I’m glad he did because I’m vindicated now for all the shit I’ve given him…

I know I was right all along…

Hes a horrible little word removed with a horrible little word removed family…

I reckon if we were to get relegated, he’d actually find it funny…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

I wonder what his so called villa supporting dad would think of that dive tonight. I know first and foremost he supports his son but SURELY diving against the club they supported all their lives is crossing a line? 

Make no mistake, daddy is laughing all the way to the bankspacer.png

3 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Do you literally do everything you are contractually obliged to do every single day under all circumstances?

or do you let some jobs that you don’t fancy doing slide or get someone else to do them?

He did it… and he enjoyed doing it… and I’m glad he did because I’m vindicated now for all the shit I’ve given him…

I know I was right all along…

Hes a horrible little word removed with a horrible little word removed family…

I reckon if we were to get relegated, he’d actually find it funny…

I support this post. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, calcifer said:

This!

The amount of traffic this post has had since he left would just give his huge ego a rub.

Maybe time to lock the thread and let it slide down the forum! 

Please please yes. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Â