• USA
    • Algeria
    • Slovenia

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King out?

Taking a crock, brilliant idea. I don't care how good he is, he can't be relied on to stay fit.

Ironically it's his groin that's gone too... his knees are fine. :?

Even more ironically he trained today, he's out of the next game, that is all he's out of right now

King out?

Taking a crock, brilliant idea. I don't care how good he is, he can't be relied on to stay fit.

Alternative's were/are lacking though.

Fair point, when we are forced to call up Carragher you know things are bad. I've got a leg in plaster and I'm quicker with my crutches than that arse.

So who should play, Upson or Dawson. I think either would be a better partner for Terry than Carragher or King.

Btw, did anyone see Milner get a bollocking off Capello when he was taken of Saturday? I didn't see it, but heard he gave him a bit of a roastin.

King out?

Ironically it's his groin that's gone too... his knees are fine. :?

Even more ironically he trained today, he's out of the next game, that is all he's out of right now

Confirmed that King is out for 3 weeks minimum. :(

Why couldn't Capello have chosen Jagielka over King in the first place? Surely it would have been less of a risk, plus he is a better defender. He can also play defensive midfield too...

Carragher - don't even get me started on his selection. Nothing to do with him retiring from England duty, that doesn't bother me as I'd have welcomed Scholes back. No my objection to Carragher being selected is purely that I think he is one of the most over rated players I've ever seen. Added to the fact he is slow as **** it makes him a liability waiting to happen in my book.

I fully expect to see him getting booked at some point for a tackle in the opposition half when he brings someone down because he has no bloody chance of getting back.

In fact if he plays against anyone decent I wouldn't be surprised to see him get sent off.

I'll be leaving for the airport shortly ready to see England v Algeria. Vuvuzela blowers beware!

Please throw one of them on the pitch!

Not the person blowing it, just the horn. :D