Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Maybe True Blood too, the ladies are tasty.

IMO it started really well, i liked the idea of them living alongside humans, a bit of murder mystery, then it just got **** daft

strangely i started to not like where the storyline was going soon after the episode where anna paquin finally got her tits out

IMO it started really well, i liked the idea of them living alongside humans, a bit of murder mystery, then it just got **** daft

strangely i started to not like where the storyline was going soon after the episode where anna paquin finally got her tits out

True Blood is hilarious and it knows it is to.

Dont take any single bit of it seriously and its great fun.

True Blood is hilarious and it knows it is to.

Dont take any single bit of it seriously and its great fun.

The first 2 seasons was great, but the recent season and the plans of the future seasons point to more crazy supernatural hijinks.

Honestly, the only good part of this season has been Dennis O'Hare, who plays his character with campy gleeful abandon.

Newest episode of Rubicon (which has what has to be a sly wink at The Wire I quoted previously) was just awesome. Another red herring.

I'll probably start a thread (avoiding the spoilers) for it when BBC4 starts showing it in a few months.

Watching series 1 of 'Oz'.

It's really good, I watched it now and again on TV but never really committed to it.

Going to try and watch it all now.

Oz is good. There is a definite point where it should end though. In fact, it's almost as if it does end and they get a new season commissioned without expecting it to. Watch it until season four, episode eight (where it definitely definitely ends) and never watch another episode again. Seriously.

Oz wouldn't have gotten greenlighted except for the "Prison Riot" episode of season 5 of Homicide: Life on the Street.

(and it was the success of Oz that led HBO to decide to do more hour-long drama series, e.g. The Sopranos and The Wire)

;)

Oz was very good. It just jumped the shark in a spectacular way. In fact, Kev, I insist you watch it all because I am so confident you will agree with me that there is one moment where it turns from being good to being complete shit.

Really enjoyed that first ep of This is England. Liked quite how funny it was at times as well.

And some eye candy, even with the shite 80s fashion, in Kel and the red head girl who said... well, nothing.

it was alot like the film kind of plodding along not doing much but without the explosion of life that stephen grahams character provided, i enjoyed it i liked the scooter gang in the tracksuits

as a spin off from this film4 are showing some british short films next week, starting with once upon a time in the midlands, a few of meadows efforts and they showed paddy considine but i dont know if it was him in something or hopefully dog altogether

Â