Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Blue Bloods is pretty cringe-worthy to be honest. Watched the first few and got it's been done 1000000 times before.

It's got Tom Selleck in it. It will be avoided.

Boardwalk empire is amazing. 9 epsiodes in. Highly recommended to anybody.

On a side not, I've never seen so many boobs in one programme.

You must have missed Spartacus Blood and Sand then!

Mad Men is stunning.

But its all about the characters, its not going to get any quicker than it is now, but the acting and writing is genius.

Better than The Wire and Sopranos imo, i know folk who cannot get on with it though because of its pace.

Human Planet, superb. Tonight's episode was great, especially the bit about the tribe in West Papua building a tree house. Shame about the coy camera work when the rather nice lady crew member got her norks out, though.

I tried to watch that Sparticus thing but not really keen on men in speedos!
Once you become comfortable with your own sexuality it becomes a very well written and highly enjoyable programme :D

Human Planet, superb. Tonight's episode was great, especially the bit about the tribe in West Papua building a tree house. Shame about the coy camera work when the rather nice lady crew member got her norks out, though.

i only watched the 2nd half, wasnt as good as last week, just something about it i couldnt put my finger on that although id never seen a tribe build a tree house ive seen jungle tribes before, whereas last week especially with them catching the birds and stuffing them inside a seal id never seen anything like it

then got torn between the zionist thing and turning japanese, that japanese program was bollocks so i watched louis which pissed me off as one of the main blokes in it was an aussie harping on about the jews land i couldnt get overly interested in it i couldnt work out the angle louis was playing

i only watched the 2nd half, wasnt as good as last week, just something about it i couldnt put my finger on that although id never seen a tribe build a tree house ive seen jungle tribes before, whereas last week especially with them catching the birds and stuffing them inside a seal id never seen anything like it

I agree, it was good, but not the best one. Still, that tree house was an amazing bit of engineering for people with zero technology.

And I'll bet that camera guy has got some outtakes of the lass with her kit off. :)

Bernistoun. !!!

It's been ages since I have seen a decent sketch show and I can't believe I'd never heard of it before. Only found out about it thanks to the

sketch in the Youtube hilarity thread , so hats off to username astondalston !! You made my night after an extremely shit day !

Â