Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

What a bostin finish to The Bridge.

Poor Pernille. Didn't predict that Gertrude was the reveal and I thought Dharma was involved.

We'll have to wait until the next series to see who killed Gertrude. Not sure how they'll fit Martin in after Saga grassing.

I thought the series was a little weak during the middle episodes but really redeemed itself at the end.

t'was a fabulous series

'True Detective' (Harrelson & McConnaughey) starts on Sky Atlantic on February 22nd. I've heard from someone who has seen the first 2 episodes that it is absolutely brilliant so far. One to set the Skybox for.

Just finished watching "John Adam" that i recorded months ago so might just about have enough room on the sky box to record this

Got revolution 2 , musketeers , mob city and Hostages all on series record at the moment !!

Hate watching 1 episode and then having to wait so i always record the whole series before I watch anything

back home early because of weather, just sent the mrs out to pick me up 2 double decker breakfast sarnies then shes out for most of the day, so im going to watch a couple of episodes of columbo. sad bastard I know

You sir are a hero 

colombo-meme-generator-just-one-more-thi

More than 3 questions ,.,,,,you`re the killer 

• Like 1

So the actor playing Daario has been replaced in GoT.. weird

He was one of the best actors in the show

Not surprised by your first comment, surprised by the second.

I thought he was terrible, and the furthest removed from what I'd imagine the character to be like.  He's meant to have a blue beard for starters.

flamingsobrero's recent post in the phunnay picture thread reminded me of this great show, in particular this episode -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2FwlP05M2Y

Got to be one of the best theme tunes ever, (I know we have a thread on that and it featured in there :D)

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 2

So the actor playing Daario has been replaced in GoT.. weird

He was one of the best actors in the show

Remind me who daario was?

He's the one that Dany wants to bonk.  Member of the Second Sons (In the TV show).

They also recast Gregor Clegane again (3rd time), Hafþór Júlíus "Thor" Björnsson is the new actor. Image below.

9h9bZ8F.jpg

Not sure why that's a spoiler, but he is a monster!  Looks fairly similar to the original actor too.

Have they cast somebody to play Ilyn Payne because the original actor died didn't he.

Â