Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

For those that like HBO dramas there's a new one starting tomorrow called True Detective starring Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey. I'm having difficulty understanding what it's meant to be about but seems it has something to do with a 17 year serial killer hunt, as far TV shows go though HBO seem to be quite good so we shall see.

have you seen a UK date for it? all i can find is "february"

there are some decent ones coming up / back in the next couple of months, i liked the following and banshee, looking forward to flemming and penny dreadful too, then its GoT and mad men in april

just seen they are remaking broadchurch in the states, calling it gracepoint, they've cast skyler and nick nolte

Really pleased that Boardwalk is to finish after it's next season. 5 seasons is the perfect amount imo.

I thought 4 was the best yet and i'd hate to see it 'Do a Dexter'.

Whilst Dexter probably did go too far, series 6 and 7 have been decent, I look forward to the ending.

Tonight (In America only unfortunately)...

full_left_column_ArcherE.jpg?1283871928

...but it'll be online to watch tomorrow :D

EDIT - Tell a lie, it's on Monday night in the States, available online Tuesday for the rest of us.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

They should do an Archer - Bob's Burgers - Dr. Katz crossover one day.

Be a lot of fun for Mr. .H. Jon Benjamin.

EDIT - Oh I just thought, Bob Belcher's been in Archer so they're nearly there :)

Edited by 8pints

Well, actually I'm pretty sure it was the rest of the Belcher family who were in Archer and Archer had lost his memory and 'become' Bob, but yeah there's already been a crossover.

If we're doing another H. Jon Benjamin crossover with Archer, I'd rather they do it with Home Movies and Benjamin's Coach McGuirk. That guy was brilliant.

• Like 1

Â