Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Does anybody know when does Boardwalk Empire start again in the UK on Sky Atlantic? I see that the first episode has been out in the US, but cannot find a release date for the UK?

Still need to watch the second half of Homeland's season two.

Don't know if I'll bother tbh.

last 2 episodes are very good, can see myself walking away from it if it doesn't get off to a good start in series 3

anyone else caught the ITV drama advert? starts off inside downtown abbey, Hugh Bonneville smiles and nods, the camera pans round to paddy considine in full costume, I shot up "you **** what!" the camera pans round again and shows doc martin, then him from midsummer, then something with Jeremy piven as mr selfridge etc etc goes through characters from all of their dramas, he's in something else (with Olivia coleman I think)

wasn't happy, I thought considine + giamatti and downtown might just become as amazing as the gf says it is, but it wasn't to be :(

New HBO series starring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson.... cant wait for it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i8i5CR4kDjM

Must see this!!

• Like 1

A spinoff from breaking bad called 'better call saul' has been announced. Focused on saul goodman.

Im in the minority but I find the character saul annoying and very unrealistic.

Right, because the rest of the show is grounded in steadfast realism. I can't tell you how many ex-chemistry teachers of mine have gone on to start their own crystal meth drug empire.

Saul is a great character, and anyway, there are people out there like him, so your point is moot.

• Like 1

A spinoff from breaking bad called 'better call saul' has been announced. Focused on saul goodman.

Right, because the rest of the show is grounded in steadfast realism. I can't tell you how many ex-chemistry teachers of mine have gone on to start their own crystal meth drug empire.

Saul is a great character, and anyway, there are people out there like him, so your point is moot.

Walt and hank are great characters but I find saul very annoying. A poor man's Ari Gold

Never did watch Freaks and Geeks until last night......what the hell is wrong with me?! That show was great. I'm only on episode 4 but I really enjoy it. 

• Like 2

They might all have a meth empire without you knowing about it.  ;)

Â