Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Watched the next 2 episodes.

**** me it's cheesy.

Edit: Also, I don't like the president as an actress. Whispers too much.

Edited by Stevo985

What are peoples views on Supernatural? It's always interested me but I've never actually watched it properly.

I've been tempted to watch Supernatural as well, but i can't find anyone who has watched it and can give an opinion good or bad.

If anyone has watched it, please let us know what you think.

its a good series up until season 5

Don't bother with it after that

Just started watching Battlestar Galactica and It is hilarious . I have not seen the first 2 seasons and have just jumped in midway through season 3 ( I hear the first 2 seasons are not that important anyway) .  It is clearly a pisstake but is done so dryly that it seems like a serious drama . Imagine  a cross between The West Wing and Star Trek written by Armando Ianucci . The good thing is that even if you miss a few episodes you still know what's going on .

Just started watching Battlestar Galactica and It is hilarious . I have not seen the first 2 seasons and have just jumped in midway through season 3 ( I hear the first 2 seasons are not that important anyway) . It is clearly a pisstake but is done so dryly that it seems like a serious drama . Imagine a cross between The West Wing and Star Trek written by Armando Ianucci . The good thing is that even if you miss a few episodes you still know what's going on .

:crylaugh:

That was absolutely brilliant. :D Top marks

watched The Fall. was pretty good show and really thought was a good ending as well though wasnt really a fan of the subplot in it.

looking forward to 2nd series

Enjoyed this too.

Breaking Bad tonight... yay!

Also, might be worth checking out Low Winter Sun which aired last night in America. Think it's written by the Breaking Bad writers. 

Edited by PieFacE

Tried to get into hannibal but nah its not for me.

The main detective is annoying and I hate the 'artistic' production. Looks like shit.

Awful Show in fact. Shame as the guy who plays hannibal is brilliant

I miss entourage. Going to buy the box set and watch it again. First 3 series are magic before declining slightly. The movie is out next year which unfortunately I don't have high hopes for due to the lack of success in turning good tv shows into good movies

Finished BSG. Season 1 is good. Season 2 is excellent. The first few episodes of Season 3 are good. The rest is absolutely tosh.

I mean, really awful. And when you think it couldn't get sillier, they manage it, again and again.

Each to their own. But I thought it was superb and the ending is absolutely perfect. But spoilers need to be used if we're to discuss it.

I ended up watchign none of it over the weekend :)

I'll get back on it tonight

Didn't you say you'd use Saturday to blast out a few episodes? :)

Yeah :) Hence the comment

Unfortunately I was naive enough to believe that spending the day at my parents would leave me with nothing to do.

Stupid really. By the end of saturday I'd cleared my dad's lounge of furniture, stripped 3 walls of wall paper, removed ceiling tiles from the ceiling, removed a radiator, and cleared up the ensuing mess.

So much for a relaxing day watching BSG!

I ended up watchign none of it over the weekend :)

I'll get back on it tonight

Didn't you say you'd use Saturday to blast out a few episodes? :)

Yeah :) Hence the comment

Unfortunately I was naive enough to believe that spending the day at my parents would leave me with nothing to do.

Stupid really. By the end of saturday I'd cleared my dad's lounge of furniture, stripped 3 walls of wall paper, removed ceiling tiles from the ceiling, removed a radiator, and cleared up the ensuing mess.

So much for a relaxing day watching BSG!

Poor Stevo nothing worse! A productive Saturday none the less.

Â