The New Condem Government

bickster

Risso, on 11 Sept 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:

Awol, on 11 Sept 2013 - 09:14 AM, said:

Risso, on 11 Sept 2013 - 08:56 AM, said:

I've 'Liked' every post on this page, just so that nobody feels left out, or that their opinion is worthless.

Coward.

That's our 'special relationship' ruined.  I'll now have to turn to my oldest ally.

your left hand ?

Risso, on 11 Sept 2013 - 10:42 AM, said:

Awol, on 11 Sept 2013 - 09:14 AM, said:

Risso, on 11 Sept 2013 - 08:56 AM, said:

I've 'Liked' every post on this page, just so that nobody feels left out, or that their opinion is worthless.

Coward.

That's our 'special relationship' ruined.  I'll now have to turn to my oldest ally.

your left hand ?

No, Inarboo.

Initially, I "Liked" this post, then I realised it was a reflection of a lot of the things wrong today. It's like the forum equivalent of the no winners in sports day at schools, that spongy material they now put in kids' play areas, the don't bother getting a job just go on benefits and have lots of kids because the state will look after you, the don't bother adopting responsibility for your actions because you can claim compensation from somebody.

I don't need that kind of coddling or nannying, thank you, so kindly go and unlike my post. I was brought up in a different era with different standards - I don't think the world owes me a "Like" for a living. ;)

Although, if you do go and "Unlike" it, I may try to make a claim for compensation. I'm sure some **** no win no fee vulture will pursue my claim for PPSD (Post Post Stress Disorder) should you hurt my feelings. :P

• Like 1

Anyway ignoring these stupid little games and going back to looking at this abysmal gvmt, it seems that even the UN are now having a go at them

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/11/bedroom-tax-should-be-axed-says-un-investigator

What would be interesting would be a view from the "Tory" supporters on this and why they think this chappy is wrong?

drat01, on 11 Sept 2013 - 11:06 AM, said:

Anyway ignoring these stupid little games and going back to looking at this abysmal gvmt, it seems that even the UN are now having a go at them

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/11/bedroom-tax-should-be-axed-says-un-investigator

What would be interesting would be a view from the "Tory" supporters on this and why they think this chappy is wrong?

other than it being in the guardian :)

• Like 1

Awol, on 11 Sept 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

. If I was actually causing problems I'd be on the naughty step.

you'd have to evict me first  , that step isn't big enough for the both of us :)

Not so much a step as an extension I would think for three of us.

She does appear to be a female? 

But certainly she’s got a point, but I doubt any British government likes being told what to do by the UN; haven’t they told us to negotiate with the Argies?!

For those who missed the braying kindergarten that is PMQs, Galloway asked Cameron a pointed question in Syria.  As always, Cameron failed to answer, instead looking for cheap laughs by again mentioning Galloway's daft "indefatigability" comments, accusing him of crawling up to dictators.  The backbenchers cheered a little, Pavlov-like, then returned to their post-lunch torpor.

Helpfully, the HuffPo has produced a gallery of shots of Cameron crawling up to dictators.  Given the state of the poor chap's memory these days, it's quite possible he'd forgotten all about these bouts of self-abasing arse-kissing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/11/david-cameron-dictators-george-galloway_n_3906998.html?1378911791

• Like 1

For those who missed the braying kindergarten that is PMQs, Galloway asked Cameron a pointed question in Syria. As always, Cameron failed to answer, instead looking for cheap laughs by again mentioning Galloway's daft "indefatigability" comments, accusing him of crawling up to dictators. The backbenchers cheered a little, Pavlov-like, then returned to their post-lunch torpor.

Helpfully, the HuffPo has produced a gallery of shots of Cameron crawling up to dictators. Given the state of the poor chap's memory these days, it's quite possible he'd forgotten all about these bouts of self-abasing arse-kissing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/09/11/david-cameron-dictators-george-galloway_n_3906998.html?1378911791

It stretching things to suit the argument somewhat to call Xi Jinping a dictator

I expect better of the huffing post

I have to say 'the kitten' is looking very dapper in that jacket, waistcoat, tie combo.

Smartest man in the H of C yesterday?

In the still at the start of that clip, he looks like he has mutton chops and should have a pocket watch and chain.

But yes, possibly the smartest person there, whichever way you mean it.

For those who missed the braying kindergarten that is PMQs, Galloway asked Cameron a pointed question in Syria. As always, Cameron failed to answer, instead looking for cheap laughs by again mentioning Galloway's daft "indefatigability" comments, accusing him of crawling up to dictators. The backbenchers cheered a little, Pavlov-like, then returned to their post-lunch torpor.

Helpfully, the HuffPo has produced a gallery of shots of Cameron crawling up to dictators. Given the state of the poor chap's memory these days, it's quite possible he'd forgotten all about these bouts of self-abasing arse-kissing.

It stretching things to suit the argument somewhat to call Xi Jinping a dictator

I expect better of the huffing post

They forgot to any pictures of him with Queen Elizabeth II.

I have to say 'the kitten' is looking very dapper in that jacket, waistcoat, tie combo.

Smartest man in the H of C yesterday?

In the still at the start of that clip, he looks like he has mutton chops and should have a pocket watch and chain.

But yes, possibly the smartest person there, whichever way you mean it.

Pretty damning of the rest if he is either the smartest in ether sense. Starting to look a little like Rhodes Boyson

Â