Jez

thats the thing for me, he's 3rd choice behind long and lukaku, plays out of position a fair bit, i think if it wasnt for the initial anti racism thing at the start and the hattrick vs wolves the fans wouldnt really care that much for him, more a numbers thing for wanting to keep him IMO leaves them a bit thin up front if they sell him but at that age if they can get over £2m then they are laughing

think they could probably hold out for 5 as QPR are desperate especially with Odemwingie having Premier League experience also helps their cause though for me they really need a centre half not an inconsistent forward

must be from future Fellaini money, 

werent we linked with Fer in summer?

Left over Rodwell money + staggered payments.

We were heavily in for M'Vila first and was coming along nicely til Rubin stepped in and blew us out the water.

i thought everton had got loans against next years tv money and were dipping in to it already

We got around £10m for Rodwell straight up. The only money of that we have spent is £5m upfront on Mirallas and £1.2m on Oviedo...

We do a lot of our deals on staggered payments. For example, we signed Fellaini for £15m, correct, but the deal was actually £3m a year over a 5 year period.

This will be a straight up fee of £2-3m plus some in the summer and some next year, etc...

Everton aren't being bankrolled, they spend what they can. They aint rich by any means but Kenwright knows the importance of strengthening the team to stand still. 

They're the example of what Randy wants us to achieve, I would suspect. Only their academy produces more saleable assets than ours. 

Holtby to Spurs is an interesting one. From what I've seen of him, he'll be excellent over here. £1.5 million as well. Bargain in modern terms, although of course his wages will be significant. 

Spurs need a striker more than anything.

Dempsey is starting to finally perform for them. Plus Defoe is still scoring. Adebayor will come back and provide some more options for AVB. I think they are in good shape. I'd rather see them get a champions league spot than Arsenal this year. 

Dempsey is starting to finally perform for them. Plus Defoe is still scoring. Adebayor will come back and provide some more options for AVB. I think they are in good shape. I'd rather see them get a champions league spot than Arsenal this year. 

Not me. I sit next to a Spurs fan at work and he is insufferable enough as it is. Think Glastonspur but in real life and 5 days a week!