Jez

As has been mentioned, Barca wont deviate from their 433 formation.

Fabregas' only option is to become the third midfielder alongside Xavi and Busquets, which hes more than capable of doing. The front 3 would then contain Messi and 2 from Iniesta, Villa, Pedro and Ibrahimavic. Where the likes of Bojan would fit into there, i dont know.

Barca:

--------------Valdes-------------------

Alves Pique Puyol Abidal/Maxwell

-------------Busquets----------------

-----------Xavi----Cesc---------------

Messi--------------------------Iniesta

----------------Villa---------------------

Real:

-----------------Casillas--------------------

Ramos----Albiol-------Pepe------A. Cole? - Mourinho's been touted to be linked with him

-------Xabi Alonso--Diarra?(several options there)

Ronaldo---------Kaka------------Di Maria

------------------Higuain--------------------

Real Madrid really need a striker better than Higuain. I really don't rate him. Benzema is better than Higuain, I think he'll be good for Real next season, he was just adjusting to Spanish football this season.

Real Madrid really need a striker better than Higuain. I really don't rate him. Benzema is better than Higuain, I think he'll be good for Real next season, he was just adjusting to Spanish football this season.

Higuain is vastly under rated - he consistently scores goals for madrid.

i an see a team like Man U stepping in and getting Benzema,and for what its worth i think Higuain is the better goal scorer of the two anyway..

Iker Casillas says 'signs are good' for Ashley Cole move to Real Madrid

• Spain goalkeeper confident Cole will be Real player

• "It will be the right move professionally and personally'

Everton Gayle

The Guardian, Wednesday 14 July 2010

Ashley Cole is reported to be close to moving to Spain. Photograph: Paul Ellis/AFP/Getty Images

Chelsea's Ashley Cole is reported to be closing in on a £30m deal to move to Real Madrid, according to the Spain goalkeeper Iker Casillas.

The left-back Cole recently split with wife Cheryl and was found to be sending a message to pals saying he hated England and the people.

"From what I am hearing the signs look good," the Sun quoted the 29-year-old as saying.

"I have only briefly spoken to people at the club but I am confident he can be a Real Madrid player next year. I think it will be the right move for him both professionally and personally.

"A clean break from England is hopefully something he is very interested in. It will be his last big contract and who better to sign for than his old coach Mourinho at Real."

Clicky

Higuain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Benzema.

Benzema is average and reminds me of HUntelaar. Good in a poor league but in top league fails.

Benzema is average and reminds me of HUntelaar. Good in a poor league but in top league fails.

Unfair. I'm a big fan of Higuain and I think he is criminally under-rated - though that is now resolving itself. But Benzema is a top striker IMV too. His season at Réal was a disaster but I believe there were extenuating circumstances. I think those 2 have very similar attributes and similar ability. For his pitch time Karim scored a decent amount of goals. I think Benzema may have to leave Réal purely because he is too similar to the in-form Higuain but there's absolutely no way he is a 'Huntelaar'. I think this is a case of 'what have you done for me lately'. He will be back with a bang and you'll wonder why you ever questioned him. United should move heaven & earth to get him while his stock is so low. Or 'plop should try and get him with any future Torres money. I don't think the term 'world class' is hyperbole for Benzema. He just needs to show it again in the right environment.

absolute rubbish, Benzema is far better, Higuain is a donkey with poor touch and technical ability

absolute rubbish, Benzema is far better, Higuain is a donkey with poor touch and technical ability

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAA!!!!!

Benzema is technically better but the simple and unarguable fact of Higuain is that he knows where the goal is; and consistently puts the ball in it.

Benzema is technically better but the simple and unarguable fact of Higuain is that he knows where the goal is; and consistently puts the ball in it.

This is true but it doesn't make him good enough for Real Madrid

But I thought putting the ball in the back of the net was the important thing? Thats why Darren Bent is so good right? :winkold:

But I thought putting the ball in the back of the net was the important thing? Thats why Darren Bent is so good right? :winkold:

:clap:

Perhaps Real should sign Bent? :lol: