Jez

Marin's talented, but it's not given he'll be a starter for Chelsea.

He's struggled for a couple of years now, and most germans yhink Bremen got a good deal with Chelsea.

With Mata and Hazard there, Marin will most likely be a rotation player.

Hazard - Torres - Hulk

Mata

would be sick though,

if the rest of their midfield can carry them :)

Could this mean Chelsea will play some football next year? They are building a pretty exciting team. Just need a new manager to compliment them *cough* Guardiola *cough*

Guardiola could get them to play some great football. With all the talent Chelsea would have, I wouldn't be surprised in Pep is tempted but didn't he quit the Barca job because he needed a break? Going immediately to Chelsea would kind of be a **** you to Barca. If Pep felt like he wanted a new challenge, he should have just said that rather than say he wants time off. Well this is all speculation of course so I won't judge till anything happens to Pep. Personally I wanna see RDM start the season with Chelsea. It'll prove how good of a coach he truly is.

Roman still buying players at Chelsea of course...

maybe Lerner should do the same if he sick and tired of wasting £££ on average players. ;)

They are building a good team.

With Hazard and potentially Hulk going there add that to Ramires, Torres (I think he will do well next season imo) De Bruyne etc etc... I think they will do really well next season.

They also have to replace Drogba too.

Marin's talented, but it's not given he'll be a starter for Chelsea.

He's struggled for a couple of years now, and most germans yhink Bremen got a good deal with Chelsea.

With Mata and Hazard there, Marin will most likely be a rotation player.

Hazard - Torres - Hulk

Mata

would be sick though,

if the rest of their midfield can carry them :)

Mikel with Lampard or Ramires would be able to support that attack, though I dont think it would work vs either manchester team

Swansea have been linked with a loan move for Giovanni Dos Santos. I was wondering just the other day why in the world some club outside the top four hasn't rescued him from an unnecessarily long spell in the wilderness (and I personally can't stand the pesky little twerp). He may not be part of Redknapp's plans moving forward, but I could see him fitting in well with another attacking team like Swansea.

Swansea have been linked with a loan move for Giovanni Dos Santos. I was wondering just the other day why in the world some club outside the top four hasn't rescued him from an unnecessarily long spell in the wilderness (and I personally can't stand the pesky little twerp). He may not be part of Redknapp's plans moving forward, but I could see him fitting in well with another attacking team like Swansea.

Agree completely, he's an upgrade on Nathan Dyer certainly. and he's proven half decent in this league for yet another pesky little twerp.

dos Santos isn't physical enough for the Prem and he's not skillful enough to play around his lack of physicality in the way that a Silva or a Juninho would. He would flourish in Spain or Italy.

Lolwut? Southampton have just had a £7m (SEVEN MILLION) bid accepted for 15 goal Burnley striker Jay Rodriguez. Seven.

Lolwut? Southampton have just had a £7m (SEVEN MILLION) bid accepted for 15 goal Burnley striker Jay Rodriguez. Seven.

Was just going to put up something about that.

I thought I'd misheard the radio. £7m!? For a championship player!? From a promoted team?!

The worlds gone mad!

And while he is still young, he didn't exactly set the world alight down there. If he'd done a 'Jordan Rhodes' in the championship then maybe.