Jez

Looks like Kevin De Bruyne is finally off to Chelsea.

I hate to see a player with alot of potential get swallowed up by a 'big' club and never play thus wasting their potential. Prediction: Playing for Club Brugge or Anderlecht in a couple of years.

Good player though

'Gladbach selling Raúl Bobadilla to Young Boys. He's never really done the business save for isolated matches (vs. Wolfsburg at the start of the season) but with Reus off in the summer that's leaving the squad a bit **** thin up front. :|

i thought lukaku was going to bolton as part of the cahill deal, IMO even if villas boas was to give him more 15 minute cameos he needs out of chelsea until this bullshit with anelka/torres/drogba is done, problem is with anelka gone and drogba at ACoN they dont have any cover

Milan have another offer for Tevez turned down, so they've signed Maxi Lopez on loan until the end of the season from Catania. I am pleased with the move, I asked only 1 requirement of a player signing for Milan: don't be Carlos Tevez. Maxi fits the role as good as any.

Milan have another offer for Tevez turned down, so they've signed Maxi Lopez on loan until the end of the season from Catania. I am pleased with the move, I asked only 1 requirement of a player signing for Milan: don't be Carlos Tevez. Maxi fits the role as good as any.

I'm assuming Milan are a second team of sorts? In which case you already have Ibrahimovic so can't be too fussed about the character of your players. I'd **** love to see Tevez at Barca for example. So what if he throws a paddy and **** off two years down the line, the guy is sensationally good at football.

He got Man City to where they are today, in a position to challenge for the title. Sure it's a mess now and the bloke is a grade A word removed, but he's in that second tier for me in terms of "best in the world".

I'm assuming Milan are a second team of sorts? In which case you already have Ibrahimovic so can't be too fussed about the character of your players. I'd **** love to see Tevez at Barca for example. So what if he throws a paddy and **** off two years down the line, the guy is sensationally good at football.

He got Man City to where they are today, in a position to challenge for the title. Sure it's a mess now and the bloke is a grade A word removed, but he's in that second tier for me in terms of "best in the world".

Agree. There's very few better than him when not being a grade A word removed.

But taking that risk is a bit much for most clubs I would think.

Milan has the weird thing of making troublesome players feel 'at home'.

They must have people behind the scenes that go to great lengths to make sure these players feel good about being in Milan (the place helps)..

Maybe we should send Nicky Keye there to get some training? :lol:

I'm assuming Milan are a second team of sorts?

Yes.

In which case you already have Ibrahimovic so can't be too fussed about the character of your players.

In my opinion, they're completely different. Zlatan wants to play football and gets on with him job. Tevez refuses to do what he is paid to do, then throws a little tantrum when he gets a fine. Tevez is the last person on Earth I'd want on my team. Especially when you consider Milan have no money and a transfer+wages ove for Tevez would be far too much of a gamble.