Jez

Coentrão may sign this week with Real Madrid. 25M€ + Garay. Sidnei went to Besiktas on loan.

They were apparently interested in him after the world cup but after the way Marcello played last season it just doesn't make any sense.

Yeah but Coentrao is a highly rated player who i doubt would be happy being a back-up. I would be surprised if another team didn't come in and try to get him as a starter.

Interesting to hear Adama Toure (19 years old) plays for PSG youth team but hasn't played in first team is refusing to sign a "professional" contract with PSG.. a creative player in midfield, can pick out a pass etc..

Sevilla and Rennes are looking at him.

Keep periodically checking back over all the better "freebie" players that were available and they're being snapped up like flies. Can't help but feel we're missing a trick, but what the hell are we supposed to do without a gaffer? Ziegler to Juve, Safari to Anderlecht, Douchez to PSG and this morning I read Diego Castro to Getafe. :|

Interesting to hear Adama Toure (19 years old) plays for PSG youth team but hasn't played in first team is refusing to sign a "professional" contract with PSG.. a creative player in midfield, can pick out a pass etc..

Sevilla and Rennes are looking at him.

if he hasn't played for the first team, how on earth do you know about him? your knowledge is extraordinary

Jamie O'Hara to Wolves for £5m!!!!! Way way overpriced, not a bad player but not worth that much!

How do Spudzzz continually manage to get good fees???

it might seem overpriced now but i think it will prove to be a bargain

wordsport Honest Vern

Reports in Spain say that Cesc Fabregas has agreed personal terms with Barcelona. No fee agreed between Arsenal & Barca #afc #fcb #fabregas

Maybe off this time.

Maybe i'm the only Villa fan to have this view but I hope he doesn't leave.. I like him, yes at times he thinks he is a bit too big and "above everyone" but I like him, great player and it's great to see him in the Premier League.. (whilst it lasted I guess)

Anyway good luck to him if he goes.

Or giving the transfer fee straight to Cole to offset his salary reduction.

Whatever it takes to get rid.

Ridiculous signing.

But Gerrard said Cole could do things that Messi can't do and I thought Cole would win player of the season :lol:

Agree though he has been an awful signing