Jez

Apparently Alexander Flob is the greatest signing in football history

Its a very good signing if he can get back to his Arsenal form.

He hasn't scored since he left arsenal.

:?

Hence why i said if he can get back to his Arsenal form.

Sorry, my comment was more a reply to Beardys. I agree if he can get that form back he'l be quality. But if he cant at the likes of Barca is that likely at blues??

No transfer rumor here, but just a funny picture from when Norway went to Iceland today.

Daniel Braaten, who had a short fiasco stay at Bolton, is now playing in Toulouse and has scored three goals in the first three matches. 19 of his Norwegian team mates came to Iceland in a dark suit, but Braaten is a different kind of guy:

960x.jpg

Sorry, my comment was more a reply to Beardys. I agree if he can get that form back he'l be quality. But if he cant at the likes of Barca is that likely at blues??

Well he'll obbviously be playing a lot more than he was a Barca, the odd sub appearance here and there isn't really enough to keep top form going. I hope he fails though! Big decision for blues, whether to drop Gardner or Ferguson, one of the council estate brothers need to go.

Well he'll obbviously be playing a lot more than he was a Barca, the odd sub appearance here and there isn't really enough to keep top form going. I hope he fails though! Big decision for blues, whether to drop Gardner or Ferguson, one of the council estate brothers need to go.

They'll drop Bowyer or Larsson won't they?

Gardner come in for Larsson on the right at the end of last year while he's been playing for central this year and started season well.

Probs be i'd guess...

Left winger, (i don't know) ferguson bowyer gardner...with Hleb behind whoever they play upfront.

Hleb took a while to get going at Arsenal, it was only in his last season that he really played to his best potential, unbelievable at VP when they won 2-1.

He certainly won't have the same sort of quality around him either.

best business by Stoke today getting in Pennant and Gudjohnson although I can't quite work out how a technically brilliant player like him is going to fit into the Pulis style of play.

Hlebs main issue at Arsenal was he was the worst culprit in their passing syndrome. He simply would not shoot. He would get himself into great attacking positions and then have to make another pass. I remember a times it became absurd.

Heres hoping he keeps it up at Small Heath.