Jez

He's what 25, still easily good enough to play in europe and would walk into about 60% of prem teams including us.

Don't forget where he's from. Orlando probably ticks several of the things he wants in his life.

Javier Hernandez has retired from football, in talks with Orlando city in the mls.

For some reason I've never liked him. Can't explain why, its irrational.

The FA letting him have chicarito on his shirt did it for me

And simpletons thinking that calling him 'Little Pea' instead of Hernandez was a way of showing that they knew a) Spanish or b )  anything about football.

Edited by ml1dch

Be interested to get Tommy's thoughts on what he wants to see United do with their strikers.

They are seriously short there with just Rooney and James Wilson. Remember they're back in the champions league so it won't be a 45 game season like last year, more like 60 so you need four front line strikers really like they had in the Fergie days, two to start and two game changing options off the bench.

Yeah they've signed Memphis but while he adapts to the league, he's a wide player in a 4-3-3 all day long.

Guessing that's why they were willing to pay £50m for Harry Kane.

They'll buy another striker before the window is up. Probably Benteke to be honest, and I would struggle to argue that wouldn't be a good move for both him and them.

I thought they might move for Immobile at Dortmund, but he's just gone to Seville.

Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlein confirmed. UNited have made some impressive signings so far this summer and they arent big names but they are effective players. Still need a centre half and 2 strikers before they could challenge Chelsea

£11m, what happened to him? Was one of Italy's biggest prospects

He's the Italian Andy Carroll.   Kinda.   OK, he doesn't have the girls haircut and the insane transfer fee but he's looking like he could be an injury prone one season wonder.  

Shame for El Shaarawy, he looked genuinely top class in his breakout season.

He touched that form last year, when he wasn't injured.  Hope he gets back on track, but can't help but feel he's going the way of Alexandra Pato in the missed potential category.