Jez

Really strange day.

Spurs fans are very annoyed Sandro has gone, Man City fans the same with Negredo.

You don't often see teams like Utd getting loans in either, Torres on a two year loan to Milan. This isn't what the loan system was made for, it needs to be fixed its getting out of hand.

Chelsea have maxed the squad haven't they?

Valdes is available on a free for someone when fit, think the free transfer deadline isn't for a while yet though

Yeah they have, bloke on Sky mentioned it earlier. They had 18 players but could only register 17 players so they got rid of Van Ginkel on loan.

This transfer window is fascinating and appalling.

Man Utd have too much money. I severely hope they don't get top 4 now. I want to see that company burn to the ground. And I say that as someone who has never really mindes about Man Utd. They're becoming completely faceless and they have completely lost their identity.

Got some good players into the league and I'm really happy that we have a few English players gone to foreign clubs.

• Like 4

I remember Jamie O'Hara once saying that he sometimes comes under financial pressure as like other people he has lots of bills to pay. Must be terrible. Having to always have the new Ferrari to avoid being picked on in training.