Jez

Southampton like their tackle-goals.

Rodriguez is the best in the league at that, now they've got Long as well, they'll have a double-barrelled attack.

Rodriguez-Long will be a very snappy attack.

What does that even mean?

It's a callback to a previous post. The context and explanation required for it to make sense would take too long to be interesting to you. Let's just say it's Con trying to own something he was ridiculed for.

• Like 1

QPR have baught in Rio, Caulker, Isla and De Guzman on the way.

Did they get stung in any way by FFP because theres no way they bring in more than they pay. Ridiculous. All those signings last time they came up plus the hefty wages, getting relegated should of ruined them

Harry's accountant smoothed things over.

QPR have baught in Rio, Caulker, Isla and De Guzman on the way.

Did they get stung in any way by FFP because theres no way they bring in more than they pay. Ridiculous. All those signings last time they came up plus the hefty wages, getting relegated should of ruined them

Yes, this.

I'm sure I remember reading an article a while ago saying they were buggered whether they went up or stayed in Championship yet they come up and then cash it out again big time.

Painful when we can barely afford any kind of significant fee or wages.

Light years ahead of us.

It seems to me that there's been a real divide taking part in the mid-low-table teams.

The likes of Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City have consolidated their positions in the top 4

The likes of Everton, Newcastle, Tottenham, Liverpool  have bought VERY well IMO and will elevate themselves significantly from the mid-pack

The likes of Us, Stoke have marginally improved and will finish  10th-14th.

The likes of West Ham, Hull, West Brom and West Ham have treaded water to the extend they've gone backwards this window so far. QPR have elevated themselves to this group.

The likes of Swansea, Southampton have gone backwards.

The likes of Leicester, Burnley and Palace are REALLY going to struggle IMO.

Edited by Djemba_Villan
  • Like 1

have to admit, living in swansea I do follow them as 2nd team to villa, very surprised with the chico flores and hernandez transfer,not just that swansea let them go, but also that at there age they actually saw a move to Qatar as furthering their careers... 

still even if he did go to join laudrup, its pretty much killing any international hope for both, both below 30, and both still competing at premiership level. just a strange transfer as Qatar like america to me does tend to be an end of career payday destination, just my two cents ... tbh would happily have chico alongside Vlaar or hernandez allthough he looks suspect alot I still believe there's a quality player in there ..

Swansea will definitly struggle next year, lost some key players and I don't think Garry Monk is a good manager at all.

If they lose Bony (and fail to replace him well), they are down IMO.

They are demanding something stupid like £20m for him, so are obviously trying hard to keep him, but I wonder how keen Bony himself is to stay there with the supposed interest from Liverpool.

• Like 1