Jez

I think Messi and Neymar will really thrive with Suarez in the team. Aside from his goal scoring his intelligent movement off the ball is a nightmare for defenders. This should free up a lot of space for others. Barca sign a few defenders and they will take some stopping next season.

Seria A's got majorly downhill hasn't it?

It's become exactly what the prem was in the mid to late 90s, signing famous players who are in their 30s and coming to the end of their careers.

Juventus won the league with 100 points but couldn't even get out of the champions league group stages or win the Europa league. Both Milan teams have woeful squads compared to 5 years ago and this was reflected in league performance last year.

Yeah, the clubs killed it.  Individual TV deals and calciopoli made for a shitty product, it seems the fans lost interest and so did sponsors.  Losing that 4th Champions League spot to the Germans was a huge deal, I don't know when they will get that back but it might be decades unless they benefit from a restructure of the competition. 

Fulham have agreed a fee for Ross McCormack for £11m... ELEVEN MILLION POUNDS

The game has truly gone mad

true - this after they got their moneys worth paying £12m for Mitroglou in January....

Imagine what we could do with £23m?? (probably buy 23 players!!!!)

• Like 1

I think Messi and Neymar will really thrive with Suarez in the team. Aside from his goal scoring his intelligent movement off the ball is a nightmare for defenders. This should free up a lot of space for others. Barca sign a few defenders and they will take some stopping next season.

im the opposite. Neymar and Messi couldn't click together, think adding a 3rd player will just make a bigger mess, they need replace Xavi and get 2 centre halfs or will be beaten again in Europe by 1st decent team they play

yep, then add in rafinha who will almost certainly get game time and sergi roberto

they obviously arent at xavi's level (or fabregas') but they still have the numbers

the CB thing is about 5/6 years old now and im not sure they'll ever do it, bartra isnt the answer, marquinhos at PSG might be

also think that if the sell affelly, cuenca, sanchez and tello, that leaves them with pedro and deulofeu as cover for the wide positions, and deulofeu i dont think is ready

id expect grimaldo, dongou, samper and maybe bagnack to all play a couple of games next season

They have already replaced Xavi imo, Rakitic is a similar player to Xavi and nearly just as good.

Really? I like Rakitic he is a good player but Xavi is one of the best midfielders ever and Rakitic is not even best Croatian midfielder at the moment

Tom Ince signing for Hull. They're improving their squad so far.

With expensive and overrated English players. MON mkII.

Use the Senderos rule you happily played.

"Give him a chance...."

• Like 1

They have already replaced Xavi imo, Rakitic is a similar player to Xavi and nearly just as good.

Really? I like Rakitic he is a good player but Xavi is one of the best midfielders ever and Rakitic is not even best Croatian midfielder at the moment

The Xavi he's replacing isn't one of the best midfielders ever though. He's been past his best the last couple years.