Jez

Over inflated fees you say - simple just don't pay transfer fees.  The Aston Villa way.

Hull will be stronger than us imo.  I think Long and Jelavic can scored 20 goals between them easily.

Gabby and Weimann will do the same if they are used as strikers, not wingers.

it's probably me being a conspiracy theorist/david icke fantasist but why are they this pro-active this off season but not so last off season.moyes needed this last time and they can't be that stupid that they did'nt realise it.

it's probably me being a conspiracy theorist/david icke fantasist but why are they this pro-active this off season but not so last off season.moyes needed this last time and they can't be that stupid that they did'nt realise it.

Think they knew nobody would be able to follow Ferguson properly personally, so Moyes was a stop gap year.

Think they knew nobody would be able to follow Ferguson properly personally, so Moyes was a stop gap year.

On a 6 year deal.... hmmm

On a 6 year deal.... hmmm

Forgot about that :lol:

Moyes in Turkey for Galatasaray  for talks

Vidal would be a brilliant signing, there is nothing he cannot do, a proper strong character aswell which they are lacking. I would be surprised if he went to a United team still in transition though, he should have his pick of any club.

Soton getting £55mil in a week for Shaw and Lalanna , if invest that right thats a great deal for them.I don't think either player is worth the fee 

we said something similar getting near 40 million for Downing and Young

• Like 1

United bid for Vidal, would love to see him in the premier league, one of my favourite players and imo the most complete midfielder in the world atm.

One of my favourite players too. Would make a huge difference to their team if they got him. They still need centre backs too though as Jones, Smalling and Evans aren't really first team quality for a club like them.

Soton getting £55mil in a week for Shaw and Lalanna , if invest that right thats a great deal for them.I don't think either player is worth the fee 

Spudzzz