Jez

The 3 big transfers of the summer are becoming a bit tedious now, methinks that the window should close at the end of July to stop all this arsing around.

It feels a little like Man U are being played to me.

Barcelona giving them a little false hope and stringing them along all summer over Fabregas, wasting their window.

Meanwhile Mourinho is dropping hints about Rooney and putting in the odd bid here and there to disrupt their dressing room and preaseason preparation.

Perhaps I'm making up a conspiracy that isn't there but I have the feeling Ferguson would have taken control of the situation by now. Probably by flogging Rooney and buying a replacement striker plus Modric (or doing something equally decisive).

Edited by LondonLax

The 3 big transfers of the summer are becoming a bit tedious now, methinks that the window should close at the end of July to stop all this arsing around.

Barcelona giving them a little false hope and stringing them along all summer over Fabregas, wasting their window.

Meanwhile Mourinho is dropping hints about Rooney and putting in the odd bid here and there to disrupt their dressing room and preaseason preparation.

Perhaps I'm making up a conspiracy that isn't there but I have the feeling Ferguson would have taken control of the situation by now. Probably by flogging Rooney and buying a replacement striker plus Modric (or doing something equally decisive).

I agree. United are being made to look a bit amateurish this summer. They have missed out on players in the past, and they've sold good players in the past, but on both counts it has usually happened under the radar of the media.

They're already missing Fergie IMO.

Oh look Suarez is now injured and will not be traveling with Liverpool to Norway. So thats Suarez, Bale and Rooney all conveniently injured and not traveling with their respective teams, it just so happens all 3 want to leave their current club. Do they think the general public is stupid?

Edited by Voinjama

Oh look Suarez is now injured and will not be traveling with Liverpool to Norway. So thats Suarez, Bale and Rooney all conveniently injured and not traveling with their respective teams, it just so happens all 3 want to leave their current club. Do they think the general public is stupid?

If Everton fall apart and we go out and get an AM in it could be fantastic news for us.

I agree. United are being made to look a bit amateurish this summer. They have missed out on players in the past, and they've sold good players in the past, but on both counts it has usually happened under the radar of the media.

They're already missing Fergie IMO.

really? Ronaldinho was played out so was Robben, Mikel, Essien same with Berbatov and Rooney deal

Remember when Manchester United used to be 15 - 0 up at half time when Fergie was manager?   

No it was never at half time,  it was at the end of the game on 107 minutes

Remember when Manchester United used to be 15 - 0 up at half time when Fergie was manager?   

They have signed no one and their most marketable star player wants out. You can't tell me things are going to plan up there. 

They have signed no one and their most marketable star player wants out. You can't tell me things are going to plan up there. 

Couldnt happen to a nicer group of fans!

Rooney is their most marketable star player?

What about RVP? Kagawa?

Rooney is their most marketable star player?

What about RVP? Kagawa?

Rooney sells the most shirts of any player in the prem.

for last season 

TOP 10 PREMIER LEAGUE SHIRT SALES IN 2012/13

1. Robin van Persie (Manchester United)
2. Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)
3. Shinji Kagawa (Manchester United)
4. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) 
5. Fernando Torres (Chelsea)
6. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)  
7. Luis Suarez (Liverpool)
8. Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)
9. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal) 
10. Santi Cazorla (Arsenal)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2384835/Robin-van-Persie-leads-Premier-League-shirt-sales-Gareth-Bale-10.html#ixzz2bI1J6UUV 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

for last season TOP 10 PREMIER LEAGUE SHIRT SALES IN 2012/13

1. Robin van Persie (Manchester United)

2. Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)

3. Shinji Kagawa (Manchester United)

4. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)

5. Fernando Torres (Chelsea)

6. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)

7. Luis Suarez (Liverpool)

8. Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)

9. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal)

10. Santi Cazorla (Arsenal)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2384835/Robin-van-Persie-leads-Premier-League-shirt-sales-Gareth-Bale-10.html#ixzz2bI1J6UUV

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As if the ox is that high

gervinho - roma

emre can - Leverkusen

postiga - Valencia

ansaldi - zenit

emenike - fenerbahce

martial - Monaco

borja lopez - Monaco

Bernard - shakhtar

ferreyra - shakhtar

cairney - Blackburn (whatever happened to him? thought he was going to be good)

Silvestre - Milan (on loan from inter)

yeah been a good summer for them, silly money for fernandinho, bought it Fernando, wellington nem, Bernard and ferreyra

they might not recoup the £22m they've spent on Bernard but he's a great prospect, the others at the very least should all be going for £20m+ in 2-3 keeping them going

don't really agree when people moan about them just being a billionaires play thing like Chelsea, Monaco, anzhi etc shakhtar actually have a decent system of buying and selling south American youngsters for profit