The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Only just realised that 2nd division champions Hertha Berlin are managed by former Anfield nutcase Markus Babbel :)

They should be a Bundesliga side though. Berlin needs a prominent team and that's one hell of a stadium they have. They're set up to play in the Bundesliga.

Well done, my neighbour! His sister and my sister were classmates...

Could you do me a huge favour, next time he's home visiting could you pop round and cock-punch him? Cheers. :thumb:

If you ever are in Berlin go East for the football. Don't get the U9 to Ruhleben.

Also, for all turophiles I highly recommend a visit to the huge KaDeWe department store; they have an entire floor dedicated to cheese. :thumb:

Well done, my neighbour! His sister and my sister were classmates...

Could you do me a huge favour, next time he's home visiting could you pop round and cock-punch him? Cheers. :thumb:

hehe I think he's home now 8) saw a car yesterday in the parking lot with Cologne plates on it, probably his car...

Round 1 tonight. Should be grateful I suppose, as for all intents and purposes we were as good in January. Really hoping we can pull off this great escape, as more than anything I can see us kicking on under Favre next season and actually having a good campaign. Reus has just re-affirmed his commitment to the club (which at the very least means we'll be getting a hefty sum for him) and we've got some very promising youngsters either coming through the ranks (ter Stegen, Herrmann) or being brought in (Nordtveit, Zimmerman). Going down now after such a turnaround would be a hammerblow. Hell, even Effenberg's said he wants to come back to the club as a sporting director. :shock:

Â