Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

I'm glad Treyarch listened.

You can tell though, and I don't really know how that this is by the same people that made WaW, it's the graphics that does it I think. IW games seem better, but have far too many issues with them and they're never willing to fix it, whilst Treyarch are.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really quite annoyed.

MW2 runs perfectly on my PC.

But this game just doesnt run at all. I dont really see what can be so different but this game just isnt working. Glitching and freezing all over the place. MW2 was so smooth. Though - it's more my low spec pc than the game itself.

Really quite annoyed.

MW2 runs perfectly on my PC.

But this game just doesnt run at all. I dont really see what can be so different but this game just isnt working. Glitching and freezing all over the place. MW2 was so smooth. Though - it's more my low spec pc than the game itself.

Don't say such things!

What spec you got on your PC?

Giving the single player a go, the story isn't up to much, but the gameplay is mental. I don't think they've tried with the story since MW2 went mental and tried to be 'The Rock'

The slight differences will take a little getting used to, but very good so far. How nice is it to play where killstreaks barely affect the game at all?
Also, when somebody does get a chopper or whatever, I don't mind because they've managed at least 7 kills with there gun, not an easy thing to do.

And now you've got giant nazi dogs!

They did before

Although dogs were in the single player campaign, they were not in nazi zombies, whereas they are in this.

they were in De Resie

I never had that DLC, so this is the first time i've come across dogs.

Yeh same dogs as now, we would spend bloody hours on it.

Trick is with the zombies is to know the rounds when when the dogs come as just before try and get a zombie crawler by throwing grenades, that way tou can have one zombie crawling around stopping the next round from kicking off giving you a chance to board up windows, buy speed cola and have a go in the weapons box. There is a lot to zombies than meets the eye, its deep and there is lots to do BUT REMEMBER THE CRAWLER!

Sorry for the noob question, I've never played WAW so what can I expect with 'zombies'? Is it part of the multiplayer mode or an extra campaign mode?

Its great mate, basically you either play on your own or with a group of you (max 4). You start in a 'room' which has various doors or windows which are boarded up. The walking dead then proceed to break down the boards and enter the building. You then kill them while earning points for each kill.

You start with a pistol and can purchase upgraded weapons along the way while the number of zombies increase each time you kill the previous hoard of walking dead.

In short...its fecking ace! :D

Sounds quality mate, we'll have to arrange a bit of multiplayer action once the nippers are in bed :D

Sorry for the noob question, I've never played WAW so what can I expect with 'zombies'? Is it part of the multiplayer mode or an extra campaign mode?

Its great mate, basically you either play on your own or with a group of you (max 4). You start in a 'room' which has various doors or windows which are boarded up. The walking dead then proceed to break down the boards and enter the building. You then kill them while earning points for each kill.

You start with a pistol and can purchase upgraded weapons along the way while the number of zombies increase each time you kill the previous hoard of walking dead.

In short...its fecking ace! :D

Sounds quality mate, we'll have to arrange a bit of multiplayer action once the nippers are in bed :D

I'll be on at around 9:30 tonight if you fancy a blast?

the leaderboards are ****, im going up 200 kills a round atm... 400 assists :shock:
Something similar for me, not exactly sure what the number is but I've got about 4000 kills in 4 hours?

Love this game so far, there are map glitches, but nobody has killed me through a glitch yet, so I'm not arsed.

Â