Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Well who is looking forward to tonight?

Australia will come out looking to smash the ball out the park and get 100 or so more before lunch and put England in.

Definitely not staying up for it tonight, probably wake up at 5 and check the score on my phone to find England 9 down for 150.

It's like 06/07 all over again. No team spirit, lack of team cohesion, the better players not performing, people being thrown in at the deep end (Stokes) and unfortunately losing 1 of our most talented batsmen to a mental illness meaning they have to go home. (Trescothick and Trott).

Yes they'll just bat for 30 or 40 minutes until Warner gets his ton. They have  more than enough runs already. Can't say I'm looking forward to Johnson running through us again. Hopefully we'll make a better fist of it. If kp gets caught at midwicket again .........

Very surprised at the lack of bottle from the English bats. Adelaide is just not a four day result wicket.

Johnson is going to be rampant at the WACA.

I think they're all in shock. Johnson has changed from one of the most wildly inaccurate fast bowlers I've ever seen into the reincarnation of Dennis Lillee. 

Very surprised at the lack of bottle from the English bats. Adelaide is just not a four day result wicket.

Johnson is going to be rampant at the WACA.

I think they're all in shock. Johnson has changed from one of the most wildly inaccurate fast bowlers I've ever seen into the reincarnation of Dennis Lillee. 

Indeed.  Just what England didn't need, a new Glenn McGrath.

• Like 1

Â