Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

I'm considering picking up a HUDL2 this week to replace my n7.

Have you seen the £20 off £100 'technology' spend voucher at Tesco?

No, please tell me more.

I'm considering picking up a HUDL2 this week to replace my n7.

2012 or 2013 n7?

2012. It works fine, but 8GB storage is no longer enough.

http://m.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/save-20-when-spend-100-more-selected-technology-home-electrical-using-ecoupon-tesco-2077039?mforwarded=true

Someone used it to get hudl2 for £109

Discount: £20

Minimum Spend: £100.00

Promotional Code: TDX-PKJK

Expiry: 21/12/2014

Instructions: Save £20 when you spend £100 or more on selected Technology and Home Electrical with eCoupon code TDX-PKJK

You get £60 worth of vouchers in the box now apparently

http://m.hotukdeals.com/deals/tesco-hudl-2-109-with-code-clubcard-boost-60-free-vouchers-2076692?mforwarded=true

Edited by Genie

I went for the Samsung s5 in the end as I was offered a really good deal. Essentially £24 per month for unlimited calls/text and £10gb of data on EE.

Fairly happy with the phone now, pretty much same as my s3 but faster.

Really getting annoyed with Lollipop on my Nexus 5. Things have started to lag, apps are crashing, the keyboard closes on Gmail, whatsapp and bbm without notice and battery life is no better.

I'll be changing the dialler as it's more fiddly to use with one hand compared to the KitKat and returning to the homescreen see's all widgets and icons gone for a few seconds before reappearing.

This OS needs a patch and soon. Had been looking on enviously at Sony Z3 users ad their battery life. Now I just envy their stable OS.

Really getting annoyed with Lollipop on my Nexus 5. Things have started to lag, apps are crashing, the keyboard closes on Gmail, whatsapp and bbm without notice and battery life is no better.

I'll be changing the dialler as it's more fiddly to use with one hand compared to the KitKat and returning to the homescreen see's all widgets and icons gone for a few seconds before reappearing.

This OS needs a patch and soon. Had been looking on enviously at Sony Z3 users ad their battery life. Now I just envy their stable OS.

I'm getting all these issues as well.

Have you tried a factory reset?

Whilst running the risk of looking siilly, would the potential solution suggest that certain apps are not working in harmony with this OS, or it more to give the whole phone a reboot - a la turning it off and back on again - to see if cures itself?

I'm getting all these issues as well.
Mine's now absolutely perfect. Better than anything before on KitKat. All from clearing google search (launcher) data and then not turning on 'OK google' from any screen.

Have you tried a factory reset?

Whilst running the risk of looking siilly, would the potential solution suggest that certain apps are not working in harmony with this OS, or it more to give the whole phone a reboot - a la turning it off and back on again - to see if cures itself?
I believe there is a slow memory leak that requires a reboot after a while, but apart from that the only people with issues are those who did OTA upgrades rather than factory flashes.

Â