Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

I'm having a problem with my Galaxy Nexus and updated to 4.1.2 everytime the OTA update is pushed to me and I do the install it goes to the Android pic and an ! mark meaning some problem. I've tried it a few times and no luck.

Will I need to do a factory reset of the phone or just flash the firmware with Odin? I'll probably wait till 4.2 is out next week to update.

Just tried Atooma, its all GPS based isn't it? The thing I like about Llama is it uses cell towers for location so its much easier on the battery.

Without wishing to overly complicate matters here ---- I'm sure you're having fun customising settings and all I have a radical solution to the whole problem.

Turn the phone face down?

Holy Jesus, the Nexus 4 is $299, it's a total game changer. How on earth did they do that? It'll be like £250 over here. I'm of course gonna buy one at that stupidly cheap price.

This is a stunning achievement. There is only one phone you should buy and it's this. WOW

Nexus 10 is a pug ugly beast, but fairly impressive spec wise. Interesting theres no portrait pictures of it in use, I suspect it might look a bit daft.

The pricing on Nexus 4 is a real cat amongst the pigeons move.

Without wishing to overly complicate matters here ---- I'm sure you're having fun customising settings and all I have a radical solution to the whole problem.

Turn the phone face down?

This is what I've been doing, just worried it'll go off at night and I'll scratch the screen somehow. Probably never going to happen I know.

Screen is 0.05 inches bigger than galaxy Nexus ar 4.7 inches. Touch icons will be part of the bottom of the screen as it's part of googles os to do this.

Phone buying has become a no brainer. This is the best phone at a price too good not to buy.

Â