Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Well I'd advise waiting for a couple of weeks as there are new windows phones and a new Google Nexus phone coming out that might lower the S3 price.

But in all honesty, the S3 is a fantastic phone. I'd recon half the posters in this thread have one and I don't think there are anything but praise for it.

I used to own one and I loved it. I'm on a Galaxy Nexus now though.

Well I'd advise waiting for a couple of weeks as there are new windows phones and a new Google Nexus phone coming out that might lower the S3 price.

But in all honesty, the S3 is a fantastic phone. I'd recon half the posters in this thread have one and I don't think there are anything but praise for it.

I used to own one and I loved it. I'm on a Galaxy Nexus now though.

Yep, in no massive rush but I've clung to Blackberry purely for bbm thus far. Probably see what's around in the run up to Xmas.

That's sounds like a massive ball ache limpid.

Stan get the S3, it will still out perform the new Windows phones and you need to be particularly nerdy to fully embrace the Nexus IMO.

Install Kies, update Kies, **** HELL. What an useless piece of Shit software. **** horrible.

Don't update Kies - the update **** it up royally. If you install the update you're likely going to have to uninstall the whole **** thing and start again!

And I'm there. Jelly Bean. :)

MmFY I can safely say I'll never use Kies again. What an epic piece of Shit.

Didn't have a choice but to update. Wouldn't do anything else until I'd done it.

Updating kies didn't affect it for me.

Anyway on a side note, apparently the I phone 5 has blue tooth issues and keeps cutting off when on a call. This along with letting my colleague play on my s3 has convinced him to go for the s3. And this is someone who has an ipad, and mac and an iphone 4 and would never look at anything other than apple products.

Updating kies didn't affect it for me.

Anyway on a side note, apparently the I phone 5 has blue tooth issues and keeps cutting off when on a call. This along with letting my colleague play on my s3 has convinced him to go for the s3. And this is someone who has an ipad, and mac and an iphone 4 and would never look at anything other than apple products.

While he will appreciate what the phone can do, and it can do a lot, he's probably going to get pissed off that it won't be compatible with his other devices. Apple = communists.

The big change so far with JB is the speed. It's so much slicker than ICS. Also, battery widget reborn is great. Really good app. Google now has possibilities as well. Impressed.

Â