Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Motorola do official covers and cases.  The back is interchangeable and available in many colours, they also do a case which clips onto the back of the phone and has a flap to cover the glass.  

Any of you Moto g owners got any decent covers/cases for it?

Getting my sister one for Xmas

The 16GB version comes with a free coloured case that varies by retialer. Tesco are bundling the purple one (but both the 8GB and 16GB have both been OOS for about 10 days so not much use).

For those after the Moto G its back in stock at Tesco Direct @ £89 (8GB) or £119 (16GB) If you use voucher code TDX-RVNH which is £10 off your first purchase. It'll be locked to Tesco mobile but plenty of people unlocking them in eBay for about £2.

For those after the Moto G its back in stock at Tesco Direct @ £89 (8GB) or £119 (16GB) If you use voucher code TDX-RVNH which is £10 off your first purchase. It'll be locked to Tesco mobile but plenty of people unlocking them in eBay for about £2.

It's probably locked to o2 rather than Tesco, which means it'll work with giffgaff without being unlocked.

Oh dear Android.

In relation to what?

It sounds like they're having a lot of issues with software/firmware right now. I really want a Note 3, but I want a phone that will work properly.

Where are you reading that? None of my devices are having issues with software/firmware. What do you mean?

Working out about a tenner less than I paid for mine through Gumtree including postage and unlocking it which is a cracking deal for the phone. Bloody sick.  :puke:

Ok, after deciding I wanted a Nexus 4 and also a brand new one I have been looking around and couldn't find anything close to the seller I posted on a previous page. I read more and more seller reviews and decided I'd give it a punt. £203 for a brand new unlocked unit and lots of happy customers too.

Ordered it last night about 9:30 and this morning I had a despatach email and a link to the tracking information on DHL's website. I can now keep an eye on its every move.

Obviously I used Paypal and selected my credit card as the payment method for some extra security. Hoping it comes before the weekend but have a feeling it might be next week... will see how it goes...

Â