Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I did say eh :clap: :wink: :crylaugh:

however it is clear Neville is still in the game and the no comment from Villa and the lack of any real denial from Ellis's 'friends' shows that despite the delays it is on and surely if it is due dillenge then the bid has gone in and been accepted ....

finally to those people who post they don't know about Neville just look at what Ellis is doing now and come up with a better and viable bid ...

I will just listen to the wind whistling in the wind ....

Ian, however much you want this to happen, no-one in their right mind is going to make a bid and have it go through before the due diligence process has been completed. Otherwise they could be buying a lemon.

Look at the product, and then buy into it. Not the other way round. :D

I agree Ickle but if they were in due dillengence it means surely a bid has been accepted, this we should have been told of.

Also Pat Murphy on R5 has just said that the club want to see the money from Neville, but surely it is further than that. He also said Ellis still has a major role but a lot of what Neville and Murphy has said seems to be buttering up an ego.

fingers crossed, things dont run smoothly for Villa often, so when the ink is dry and all that

but what a wonderful xmas present it would be if this finally happen.

Sack DOL asap and get someone decent in for the transfer window with 20m to spend

(even O'Neil might be tempted then)

Then wake up and realise its all been a dream :(

Didnt Ranson's group go through due diligence though only for their bid to be rejected?

If a bid has been accepted, Ellis was have had to have informed the LSE

No it didn't Ickle, becuse Ellis wouldn't even let them look at the books because the value was too low. You only allow due dillengence if you are going to accept a bid, all we need to see is for the Comer's to put it into writing and the board (i.e. ellis) then sends the shareholders the offer documents.

Whaatever happens this can not be completed by the end of the transfer window but if Ellis has sold by then, it means they can giove money for players, whether they will allow DOL to spend it we will haave to wait,

Its gonna be a great atmosphere against Everton surely. Come on lets get a full house to celebrate.

good atmos - probably

full house - I expect not, due to stupid bloody sky and a 5.15 kickoff.

Love the boxing day games but they can forget it at that time, as we host a Xmas party on Boxing Day...........

and before you ask..... no :-)