Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

fingers crossed, things dont run smoothly for Villa often, so when the ink is dry and all that

but what a wonderful xmas present it would be if this finally happen.

Sack DOL asap and get someone decent in for the transfer window with 20m to spend

(even O'Neil might be tempted then)

Amen to That!!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please god let it be true.

What he said.

Looks good cos of real quotes from Neville. He's not Michael Knighton and wouldnt be saying it just to stir stuff. So it looks like he's serious.

And if they are doing due diligence then it means that some sort of agreement has been reached, obviously conditional on the due diligence, but it does mean that they have been able to speak to the old duffer and he must have agreed in principle to sell, based on certain conditions no doubt. Just the final price to hammer out.

Smashing news.

The timing is interesting. I actually thought that today might see a quiet statement from AVFC PLC saying it was all off, ie using the holidays to bury it. But instead we have Neville offering xmas cheer.

Smashing news, save me a slice of humble pie.

Surely share holders have to be told about this? I have not heard anything am sure nobody else has. Or does it depend how the take over is done!?

Doubt we will get much money :( Just lets hope enough for a center back.

Rumours are gardner is going to Charlton for 2mill another player we could get as spurs have to many!