PL: Man City a Match Thread 2010/05/01 15:00

limpid

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can do this, City look absolutely shocking at the back we just need to find some tempo and get at them. We have nothing to lose here really so we should get at them. Carew is a step ahead of Toure and we look threatening whenever we go forward more so than City I would say.

Come on Villa lets have a bloody good go at this.

Agree, that's whats so frustrating, in fact this City won't even get through qualifying for the CL IMO, they look suspect and dolitary.

MON needs to insist we go for this.

C'mon Villa.

Agreed, they are there for the taking today.

If we mess this up then it will be our own fault.

let's not maim warnock - it was a mistake, but everyone makes them.

unfortunate, but not over yet.

keep believing people. keep believing.

WARNOCKS A C***

What sort of bullshit was that from experienced player????????

Get a grip FFS Mistakes happen! Who needs enemies

Why dont YOU get a grip, that was absolutely pathetic by Warnock, an experienced player in a BIG game.

there's more experienced players made bigger mistakes in bigger games than that.

he made a cock up but i can get over it.

i cant get over us sitting back and not going balls out do or die in a game that matters AGAIN.

If Downing hadn't stood there ball watching and actually tried to get the ball or block the shot it'd still be 1 each. The bloke shows about as much fight as a manatee.

Bøf.. why are you happy about Millwall losing ?

Soft spot for Leeds`? :-)

Just wanna see them back. Not really a soft spot. Though I'd support most teams above Millwall regardless.

Same with me.. we always like some teams better than others

There are some massive over reactions to losing 2-1 to Man City away from home.

A place I can't remember the last time we won at, against a team that has spent more money in recent years than Randy paid to buy the club.

Sorry mate, your missing the point.

The CL leagues at stake and we need to stand up and be counted.

im shocked beyond belief, i turned the channel at 1-0 then 2 mins later i see 2-1 citeh and spurs winning.

regardless if we win today if spurs win today we wont finish above them. would love to see us win, and saw the game up to teh stream died and it looked very even

come on super mon time get the teamtalk up!! mancini will go negative this half so we have to expliot that!

up the villa

ps downing time to flipping step up!

There are some massive over reactions to losing 2-1 to Man City away from home.

A place I can't remember the last time we won at, against a team that has spent more money in recent years than Randy paid to buy the club.

Sorry mate, your missing the point.

The CL leagues at stake and we need to stand up and be counted.

The CL dream went weeks ago. It's nice to think that we could still be in with a shout, but when we can't beat Wolves or West Ham, and when you crumble like we did against Chelsea - that's not a CL quality team.