PL: SHA h Match Thread 2010/04/25 12:00

limpid

So glad we've won these last 2 games and kept ourselves in the race for 4th. Why? Not just for the obvious reason but also because I'll be going to this game on Sunday and it's my first derby game and since I don't come from Birmingham this game wont mean as much to me as it will to many other fans (it'll still mean a lot to me though). Now that we've come up with these results this game isn't just about getting another one over on SHA but also about staying in the race for 4th.

2-1 to Villa.

So glad we've won these last 2 games and kept ourselves in the race for 4th. Why? Not just for the obvious reason but also because I'll be going to this game on Sunday and it's my first derby game and since I don't come from Birmingham this game wont mean as much to me as it will to many other fans (it'll still mean a lot to me though). Now that we've come up with these results this game isn't just about getting another one over on SHA but also about staying in the race for 4th.

2-1 to Villa.

Prepare for a very different atmosphere to a normal game, there is an edge to them you can almost feel.

2-1 to Villa.

Prepare for a very different atmosphere to a normal game, there is an edge to them you can almost feel.

Oh I don't know. I always found them jolly, friendly affairs.........apart from the fact that we hate them and they hate us!!!!

Even if we don't get 4th I so so so want us to win this game.

This, in a nutshell.

We MUST beat the scum, so I can laugh at the dirtyknuckledragging kiddyfiddlingunwashedbordesleyvermin.

I also intend to give Gardner heaps of abuse.

And I am also not driving, so a few extra ales will be in order, even at 10am

2-1 to Villa.

The atmosphere is ELECTRIC and i cant wait till Sunday.

I want us to STUFF them.

Also a heads up to anyone in the Lower North who doesnt like bad language.

wear earplugs, because I'll be giving it the big 'un

No they wont as you'll be drowned out by the abuse emanating from the Upper Holte :winkold:

And Mantis, the atmosphere is electric but I don't think it'll ever gat as bad as the first one after they qualified fro the prem, that was EVIL, and I've been to Old Firm games

According to Talksport we have 3 injury doubts including Petrov, but they did not name the others. Presuming one other is Warnock any idea who the other is?

Petrov, Warnock, Dunne, NRC.

Can see them all still playing (NRC on the bench)