PL: SHA h Match Thread 2010/04/25 12:00

limpid

Bollocks to the CL I don't care about that this weekend, I will start thinking about that come Monday. This weekend is about one thing and one thing alone, putting them Sty dwelling, knuckledragging scum **** back in their place and sending them back across the city with their tails between their legs and their hands scraping along the floor.

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

**** the CL for now, all im bothered about is slaughtering em on Sunday.

COME ON VILLA!!!!!!!

Thirded.

The hatred IS Blues. Scummy low-life c*nts

I have a question. When we come to home games we always park up around Albert/Victoria road, right next to the small mosque. Anyway, we walk down Bevington road down to the ground and I was wondering if it would be best to wait until I actually get to the stadium to put my Villa shirt on? As I said, I've never been to a derby game before so I don't know what to expect.

I hate these matches.

Alex McCleish also has to win against MON in a derby some day which is never good :(

This is my general feeling.

We haven't lost to them in about five years, which (a) given it's their Cup final even more than ours is almost certainly going to leave them wanting it more and (B) the law of averages just suggests we can't keep beating them every match.

We are a much better team though, to be fair.

I have a question. When we come to home games we always park up around Albert/Victoria road, right next to the small mosque. Anyway, we walk down Bevington road down to the ground and I was wondering if it would be best to wait until I actually get to the stadium to put my Villa shirt on? As I said, I've never been to a derby game before so I don't know what to expect.

I shouldn't worry too much, the place will be teeming with Villa shirts.

In my experience at derbys our pond life and their pond life tend to 'find' each other and do what they need to do to get their kicks.

It's just starting to build now, I've been utterly unfussed all week, but this is a big game, it's an important game and above and beyond all that, it's them. I'm starting to get the feeling.

Seventeen and a bit hours 'til kick off.

Think we really have to step up a level here, very difficult but try and play above the derby thing where anything can happen, Villa have bigger fish to fry than Birmingham City, I definitely wouldn't say its not possible for Spurs and Man City to slip up from what was on show today, so Villa have to get the 3, and we can't get in any rucks, so a clinical but absolute win will be perfect IMO.

Perhaps Gabby is just honing in again on his goals tally, he still has another 4 to get so a couple tomorrow will do fine and he usually does shine v the Noses.