PL: SHA h Match Thread 2010/04/25 12:00

limpid

So glad we've won these last 2 games and kept ourselves in the race for 4th. Why? Not just for the obvious reason but also because I'll be going to this game on Sunday and it's my first derby game and since I don't come from Birmingham this game wont mean as much to me as it will to many other fans (it'll still mean a lot to me though). Now that we've come up with these results this game isn't just about getting another one over on SHA but also about staying in the race for 4th.

2-1 to Villa.

Prepare for a very different atmosphere to a normal game, there is an edge to them you can almost feel.

The atmosphere is second to none!! Unbeleivable!

I fear we might struggle to break them down, they are good at the back and having been murdered here last time I suspect the ginger one will come and park the bus even more than he has done all season. Get a goal and I can see us getting more as they chase the game but I can see getting that break through being quite hard.

Blues are:

Vile,

Despicable,

Filthy,

Vermin,

Scummy,

Laughable,

Burberry wearing,

Small-time,

Pathetic,

Shite-eating,

Coach travelling,

Embarrasing,

Inbreeding,

Spear throwing,

Bastard,

Six-fingered,

Useless,

Unsuccessful,

Horrible little cretin-

C-*-N-T-S.

On the whole, not a fan.

COME ON THE VILLAAAAA!!!

Bollocks to the CL I don't care about that this weekend, I will start thinking about that come Monday. This weekend is about one thing and one thing alone, putting them Sty dwelling, knuckledragging scum **** back in their place and sending them back across the city with their tails between their legs and their hands scraping along the floor.

Guest Ricardomeister
If the ref confirmed yet?

Chris Foy, could be worse (I hope!)

I am actually feeling quite confident, which is worrying me. I would say we are better in every department except for the goalies who are on a par.

If both teams play to their full potential and get the same amount of luck then we will win.

I just hope that all the knocks are shaken off and we really go for it from the kick off.

An interesting stat is that the only win that Small Heath have against the top half teams is Fulham at home!

3-1 Villa for me.

Being the 'better' side on paper rarely has anything to do with these games, these games are about heart and desire and I expect Sunday to be the same. Win the fight and quality will tell, lose the fight and quality won't matter.

Being the 'better' side on paper rarely has anything to do with these games, these games are about heart and desire and I expect Sunday to be the same. Win the fight and quality will tell, lose the fight and quality won't matter.

Win the fight and quality will tell, lose the fight and quality won't matter

That should be pinned up on the dressing room board. No teamtalk needed.

Bollocks to the CL I don't care about that this weekend, I will start thinking about that come Monday. This weekend is about one thing and one thing alone, putting them Sty dwelling, knuckledragging scum **** back in their place and sending them back across the city with their tails between their legs and their hands scraping along the floor.

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

**** the CL for now, all im bothered about is slaughtering em on Sunday.

COME ON VILLA!!!!!!!