Smoking?

sparey16

Do you smoke?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke?

• Tried it, never before.
    • No
    • Yes

Why are you still going on mate? Are you jealous because you have to dye your hair blonde to "fit in".

The way you cant let banter go anyone would think you're the imbecile son

It appears you are catching feelings!!

I smoke, and I 'kin love it.

Only smoke 3-5 a day tho, unless out on the piss!

I enjoy it, relaxes me, breaks my day up, gets me out the office for 5mins!

I understand people not wanting to smoke, or be around it, so stop telling me how much you hate it and feck off :D

I smoke far less than I used to (under 10 a day now) and i think the ban has had a huge impact on that, along with the cost. I realise it will kill me but I am pretty sure that I am not immortal anyway. Thats why it's always a bit strange when someone says "those things will kill you, ya know"...Er and ? I may die at 70 instead of 90...Big whoop! Also the astronomical amount of tax us smokers pay helps subsidise our education and health systems. If everyone gave up tomorrow then we would all be in a world of shit IMO. The world is becoming overpopulated and people are living far longer than in the past, which becomes a bigger burden on natural resources, so anything that helps cull these numbers such as smoking and homosexuality should be applauded . Gay, smokers deserve knighthoods IMO!..

Life is one big risk! ALL OF US will be dead before we know it so who really gives a shit anyway.

The tax smokers pay helps subsidise a heath system clogged up with people suffering from smoking related illnesses.

Smokers defending smoking is weird, just admit you have a problem, you wish you'd never started, you wish you could stop and we'll all move on.

If it is a problem then why doesn't it feel like one ? . I enjoy it. I am hurting no one but myself. Everyone does something in some shape or other that isn't strictly in their best interests. How many people binge drink and end up in hospital and waste valuable police and NHS resources ? Why is drinking not seen in the same light as smoking, when the effects on society are far worse than smoking ? There seems to be a smidgen of hypocrisy in this thread.

Smoking is Bad....VERY bad. It's also waste of money, but then so are a lot of other things.

Oh and Rob, You are bang on, and if I became a father then I would knock it on the head completely. At this moment in time however I would just be happy to see out 2010 and not worry too much about 2050 onwards.

I've more or less quit since my son was born 6 months ago. It's enjoyable, but lets face it it's fackin bad for you and snouts are now nearly seven quid a packet. Seven quid! I remember when you could get 20 embassy for 75p.

When people don't hang out with you because you're ginger.

Although Im not as ginger as some of my family, I and they have never had any problems.

Wonder what the reaction would be if I was to come on here and say -

I am sociable because Im not black/white/Asian etc. hmmmmm, not good I suspect???? Or at least hope. But Why is it ok to ridicule ginger people?

Not saying you have btw

Well this topic got interesting!

Get a grip mate, I wasn't being serious. If you're really offended come and see me and I'll apologise. But please wear a hat.

On a side note

Having a group of friends that all smoke is **** annoying. You go out and spend most of your time either watching peoples glasses/chairs/the table while they go for a fag, or you go and freeze your arse off with them while they have a fag outside.

Having a group of friends that all smoke is **** annoying. You go out and spend most of your time either watching peoples glasses/chairs/the table while they go for a fag, or you go and freeze your arse off with them while they have a fag outside.

Just start drinking their beers whilst they are gone, call it a "minders tax" or something...

When people don't hang out with you because you're ginger.

Although Im not as ginger as some of my family, I and they have never had any problems.

Wonder what the reaction would be if I was to come on here and say -

I am sociable because Im not black/white/Asian etc. hmmmmm, not good I suspect???? Or at least hope. But Why is it ok to ridicule ginger people?

Not saying you have btw

Well this topic got interesting!

Get a grip mate, I wasn't being serious. If you're really offended come and see me and I'll apologise. But please wear a hat.

On a side note

Im not offended at all ya plank!

Â