Smoking?

sparey16

Do you smoke?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke?

• Tried it, never before.
    • No
    • Yes

Thats why it's always a bit strange when someone says "those things will kill you, ya know"...Er and ? I may die at 70 instead of 90...Big whoop!

Mate, if you have kids I can guarantee you'll want those extra 20 years when you hit 70

Bang on Rob. :thumb:

Thus the reason i have been smoke free for 5 months.

I cant understand why any sane person would choose to smoke.

You smelly yellow fingered unsociable cancer lovers.

But you're ginger...

Well done.

Did you think of that comeback all by yourself?

Well you claimed I have yellow fingers (I dont) claimed Im unsociable (far from it, im not ginger) and claimed I love cancer (very childish).

Nevermind lets not catch feelings on the internet son

At what point does being ginger make you unsociable?

Smoked many years ago and now the worst kind of reformed smoker. I hate the smell and can't stand to be around people who are smoking. I also resent the fact that us non smokers have been forced inside pubs while the smokers hog all the fresh air by the door. :)

I do and also f-ing love it with a few pints.

Also because I'm 'arrd enough.

Haha, that show is pathetic. Big, burly main growling at each other and trying to push the other off some shit stage onto loads of padded matts.

Although you can't deny that Phil Mitchell is a right 'ard bastard with the beard in that show. 8)

Thats why it's always a bit strange when someone says "those things will kill you, ya know"...Er and ? I may die at 70 instead of 90...Big whoop!

Mate, if you have kids I can guarantee you'll want those extra 20 years when you hit 70

I am a smoker,with kids and grand kids and i want to live to when i'm a 100

So i am going to follow this ladies example

2zfpz4o.jpg

Smoked many years ago and now the worst kind of reformed smoker. I hate the smell and can't stand to be around people who are smoking.
Yep, this is very much me.

Despite having smoked, I now totally fail to understand why anybody would want to do it.

When people don't hang out with you because you're ginger.

Although Im not as ginger as some of my family, I and they have never had any problems.

Wonder what the reaction would be if I was to come on here and say -

I am sociable because Im not black/white/Asian etc. hmmmmm, not good I suspect???? Or at least hope. But Why is it ok to ridicule ginger people?

Not saying you have btw

Despite having smoked, I now totally fail to understand why anybody would want to do it.

It's nice.

:)

I can control it though, so I no doubt dont mind it as much as addicts/former addicts.

So, if you controlled it just a wee a bit more, you'd have more money in your pocket, you wouldn't stink, you wouldn't be a social pariah and have to stand outside in the rain, you'd be fitter and you'd increase your chances of not dying of cancer.

But, hey, it's nice. :suspect:

Although Im not as ginger as some of my family, I and they have never had any problems.

I am sociable because Im not black/white/Asian etc. hmmmmm, not good I suspect???? Or at least hope. But Why is it ok to ridicule ginger people?

Not saying you have btw

:lol:

Not saying you have btw

:lol:

That because you don't have an answer?

Â