The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSGofTvNins&feature=player_detailpage

Inane trivia time, but Pete Waterman wrote that song and Simon Cowell was executive producer on the album.  My mate Ross actually had a copy. :lol: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSGofTvNins&feature=player_detailpage

Inane trivia time, but Pete Waterman wrote that song and Simon Cowell was executive producer on the album.  My mate Ross actually had a copy. :lol:

so did I, although mine was signed by Hacksaw Jim Duggan so I win

Just noticed that my online betting site have odds for some wrestling matches tonight . How is that even possible if the winners are already known ?

Edited by Brumerican

Just noticed that my online betting site have odds for some wrestling . matches tonight . How it's that even possible if the winners are already known ?

They're only known to the writers.

Same way you sometimes get specials on crap like who killed someone in Eastenders.

You'll get ridiculously shit odds that give the bookies massive edges.

Just noticed that my online betting site have odds for some wrestling . matches tonight . How it's that even possible if the winners are already known ?

They're only known to the writers.

Same way you sometimes get specials on crap like who killed someone in Eastenders.

You'll get ridiculously shit odds that give the bookies massive edges.

Everything gets leaked. I saw the results for Extreme Rules last month before the show aired.

When my brother was at university in Watford in the late 90s, there was a betting shop taking bets on wrestling and they were actually giving odds on Andre the Giant winning the World title, despite the fact he'd been dead for several years.

So, how many times better was Stone Cold than the Rock?  100 or 1000?

Both as good as each other IMO. Both very entertaining, could get a crowd going and put on good matches without being particularly technically sound. There's nobody in the WWE that currently comes close to the entertainment value that these two provided every week.

So, how many times better was Stone Cold than the Rock?  100 or 1000?

Both as good as each other IMO. Both very entertaining, could get a crowd going and put on good matches without being particularly technically sound. There's nobody in the WWE that currently comes close to the entertainment value that these two provided every week.

Rock never had that much technical ability, Austin's was taken from him by Owen Hart.

For me, Rock was much much better in his few couple of years, spanning the Corporation etc.  He was phenomenally entertaining, like during his matches with Mankind where he'd just grab the mic or head set and start spouting ("Too much salt!")

Suddenly in late 99 he shaved his side burns and dropped the expensive shirts and just became really watered down for me.  Even though he was at his most popular during this time, he just became formulaic and and less edgy.

Â