My predictions

Cole wins title- turns heel aith help of strong

Bucks win

Shiya retains

Golden elite win

Osprey wins

BCC wins

Punk wins

House of black wins (hope im wrong here as i really want acclaim)

Sting and diaby win

Jack perry wins

Aussie open win

Lets see after main event how many i got right 😃

Not sure how how many of you have seen the ring set up - won't link in case you don't wanna see before you walk in there - but I ain't gonna see shit for my seat in 505 😅

1 hour ago, hogso said:

Not sure how how many of you have seen the ring set up - won't link in case you don't wanna see before you walk in there - but I ain't gonna see shit for my seat in 505 😅

I just looked... oh Jesus surely the top isn't staying on?  About half the stadium won't be able to see shit.  Now glad I'm not gonna be on those flimsy looking floor seats though, 4+ hours of that would have done my ass no favours.

Predictions:

• Mask drops with Cole winning via Roddy/Kingdom help, only for MJF to Uno-reverse the shenanigans by having had some stipulation put in the contract Cole didn't read.  MJF was always one step ahead on the sneakiness, nobody is on the level of the Devil etc.
  • FTR retain.
  • I want Shida to retain but I can't shake this worrying feeling in my gut that the title could get dropped to Saraya (via shenanigans i.e. Shida not being the one to be pinned) for a home-crowd pop, the irony being I think/hope that'd just piss people off.
  • Bullet Club Gold/Don Callis Family to get the win, they need it more.
  • Ospreay to win.
  • Punks wins decisively, possibly via submission (or with the whole the other wrestler passes out rather than submits shtick). 
  • House Of Black retain by the skin of their teeth.
  • Aussie Open to retain.

Not sure on the rest, can't call 'em.  BCC are overdue a win on PPV I guess.  Maybe Hook to regain the FTW title but retire it anyway.  Has Darby ever lost a coffin match?  Feel like it might be him going in this time.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, hogso said:

Oh no please show me

Im gonna start making my way down now

44 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Oh no please show me

Im gonna start making my way down now

Can't find an easily linkable thing...but there's a kind of canopy above the ring which looks to be maybe 10-20m above it...screens and that on all four sides, if you're mid or upper tier you probably won't see the ring? 

9 minutes ago, hogso said:

Can't find an easily linkable thing...but there's a kind of canopy above the ring which looks to be maybe 10-20m above it...screens and that on all four sides, if you're mid or upper tier you probably won't see the ring? 

Ffs what a shit show

3 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

I'm assuming the top is just covering it until kick off, I'm on the mid tier and my ticket explicitly states "full view of the ring".

Yea i hope so gareth surely they cant have made such a collosal **** up?

Still on the coach...but I can at least see the Wembley arch now, and have witnessed a Villa away win en route, can't be that bad. 

Edited by hogso

1 hour ago, hogso said:

It's seems to be the same canopy that Wembley provide for the boxing at Wembley Stadium. Photo from Fury vs Whyte

Â