• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delfouneso (for Warnock 77)

It was a deserved point, although lucky.

Funny that I heard O'Neill say that against Wolves and the game before it..

But this was a deserved point.

I seriously hope the away support on Sunday aren't as miserable as this.

We seem to be trying to play a bit more to me, and it's not quite working yet. It's fine when we're not losing. And goes a bit iffy when we are.

I can't say I saw that Chindie. It looked very much like the old 'get it wide and whip it in' to me. I suppose the fullbacks were looking for a pass into the striker's feet rather than hoofing it deep, other than that I didn't notice much difference?

Had draw written all over it. Performance from both sides was probably worthy of the draw imo.

We seem to be trying to play a bit more to me, and it's not quite working yet. It's fine when we're not losing. And goes a bit iffy when we are.

I think we are trying to play more alright, we need a better link to the forwards though. We have it from time to time with Young and Downing sometimes moving inside, so ya whatever.

I don't think we've played badly to be honest really.... but i feel we've been grossly disadvantaged by the manager again....obviously never any gurantee to win...However....sorry to say... I like the man....but....**** MON OUT!!!!!! Not because i'm fickle....just because he has TAKEN US AS FAR AS HE CAN!!!!!!!! The same predictable shit every single time!!!!!!! I repeat... I really do like the man..... I just don't really see the room for growth beyond this. .SHIT...GOAAAAAAAALLLL!!!!!!. Still feel the same though

If you knew how to punctuate your sentences, this would be the best post made on the internet today. :)

Lol....sorry mate...just been drinking...and we scored our goal as I was typing...and I was as happy as any Villa fan should and would be....but...i'm still thinking about the bigger picture! (And the poster who suggested i said "shit" in my previous post ...because we scored...is an idiot". **** hurt!!!

I can't see how bringing on the Fonz was a reactive change made of desperation, we were chasing the game and sacrificed our left back and it paid off in the end - lucky yes but so were Everton.

because it was made seconds after we had equalised and then gone behind again. nothing takes the stuffing out of a team more than thinking they are back level only to conceed another one.

he waited until ten minutes before the end and made a last ditch change to try and nick something. we had been utter w@nk all through the second half, and yet he hadnt tried to change anything.

a proactive change would have been to bring him on when there was still half an hour to play so he could get into the game instead of just chasing desparate long hoofs down the pitch in injury time.

Sucker punch, nothing worse, i'd bet there where Villa players out there 5mins after Everton re-took the lead that still wasn't fully aware they where still behind,

Ya'll never win any trophies or get any where playing 2 dimensional football.

Alright, alright... I hear you! Trying waiting more than five minutes before posting the same ole shite again.

The guy can't win.

Never a truer word said.

no, but he can avoid defeat - and that, apparently, is good enough for some...

It's better than a loss against a very good team.

And yes, he can win, try Bolton less than two weeks ago for starters. What is with all these fickle "fans" getting on his back every time we don't win?

I can't say I saw that Chindie. It looked very much like the old 'get it wide and whip it in' to me. I suppose the fullbacks were looking for a pass into the striker's feet rather than hoofing it deep, other than that I didn't notice much difference?

First 20 saw us much more keen to maintain possession and play nicer football imo. After we went behind the wheels fell off a bit and we reverted to a kind of bastardisation of trying to play and our usual stuff, which doesn't seemingly work.

IMO.

I can add some expletives if you like?

;)

no-one really deserves MOM for us but credit for gabby for the finish and milner for never giving up, I know i had! 8)

looks like 4th is gone, we have to try to make sure we finish higher than 7th as that won't get uefa anymore.

it was a very frustrating game, we are so desperate for a striker and new ideas when we attack, the one-dimensional counter attack out to wings and then the hit-and-hope cross is not working anymore.

the defense was also a state tonight, we have so much heart back there but the organisation has gone pear shaped.

hoping we can secure a win against pompey - i'm not expecting it though which is worrying.

I can't see how bringing on the Fonz was a reactive change made of desperation, we were chasing the game and sacrificed our left back and it paid off in the end - lucky yes but so were Everton.

because it was made seconds after we had equalised and then gone behind again. nothing takes the stuffing out of a team more than thinking they are back level only to conceed another one.

he waited until ten minutes before the end and made a last ditch change to try and nick something. we had been utter w@nk all through the second half, and yet he hadnt tried to change anything.

a proactive change would have been to bring him on when there was still half an hour to play so he could get into the game instead of just chasing desparate long hoofs down the pitch in injury time.

Sucker punch, nothing worse, i'd bet there where Villa players out there 5mins after Everton re-took the lead that still wasn't fully aware they where still behind,

dont talk out of your @rse mate. didnt realise that they were behind? well the several thousand everton fans in the witton lane certainly seemed to have copped on. nothing more serious than a sucker punch? arent those the ones that tend to knock you out? ten to go and we're a goal down, but you think it may have taken the players five minutes to realise it?