PL: Bolton a Match Thread 2010/04/03 15:00

limpid

Tamuff - I know what you are saying - but with no Milner, it's nice to see someone other than Ash take a free kick which have invariably been overhit or over the bar many, many times this season...

Obviously Collins will maybe take a backseat after that one!!!

When was the last time you saw a player in the mould of 'no-nonsense centre half' drive a 30 yard free kick into the top corner?

I think, whilst unlikely with his recent FK's, Ash had a better chance of at least hitting the target.

Tamuff - I know what you are saying - but with no Milner, it's nice to see someone other than Ash take a free kick which have invariably been overhit or over the bar many, many times this season...

When was the last time you saw a player in the mould of 'no-nonsense centre half' drive a 30 yard free kick into the top corner?

I think, whilst unlikely with his recent FK's, Ash had a better chance of at least hitting the target.

Alex.

When was the last time you saw a ginger player in the mould of 'no-nonsense centre half' drive a 30 yard free kick into the top corner?

Alex.

corrected :D