New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clicky

the above is the fxpro villa sponsorship page. you can see ashley young on the left but in the kit from last year and if you press gallery you'll see milner in the black away top but with last season's shorts and socks on and the fxpro logo poorly photoshopped on with no tagline. much the same with ashley young who is featured wearing the shirt from last season with the chequers photoshopped in as well as fxpro, again without the tagline, and the same shorts and socks as jimmy. confused much?!

Seems our kit this season is an old Nike template from a few years back. RC Lens had the same template back in 2008-2009 for their away kit...

maillo11.jpg

Very disappointed about this. i really like the kits but to get an old template puts us barely one step above a customer team. I'd love to hear what the general has to say about nike clearly not being bothered with us

Do you have any pics of the players kit in action GarethRDR? Would like to see it from different angles rather than Downing posing on a stage in it.

Here you go mate (it actually does look much better in action!)...

P7060814.jpg

P7060811.jpg

P7060781.jpg

P7060771.jpg

P7060769.jpg

P7060816.jpg

P7060792.jpg

P7060793.jpg

P7060798.jpg

P7060809.jpg

P7060816.jpg

Not that it wasnt too obvious or anything but i think i was right, they were wearing completely the wrong sizes at the kit launch, everyone must have been wearing XL or something, downing looked like a toddler who found his dads shirt in the drawer.

Looking at those photos above where the players appear to be wearing the correct sizes for them makes the kit look completely different to what we saw at the launch, in fact, for me personally, id go from saying it looked like our worst made nike kit to the best weve had so far, and yes, to the people who dont give a flying **** about our kit, i know that sounds completely stupid.

Very disappointed about this. i really like the kits but to get an old template puts us barely one step above a customer team. I'd love to hear what the general has to say about nike clearly not being bothered with us

To be fair we barely sell any more shirts than a customer team, we are lucky Nike has us at all we must be one of their worst performing sponsored teams.

Â