New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The taglines pretty small so it doesn't look bad to me.

On another note.. they all look so happy! I reckon they had to blur out Shorey's grumpy mug.

There ya go

0,,10265~8884283,00.jpg

I knew it!.. grumpy b*stard

Just read about Spurs securing a Barclays Premier kit sponsor (Autonomy) and are now looking (in discussions with) for a cup sponsor, do you think we should have looked at that?

Just seen you are talking about this in the other clubs thread so ignore if you wish.

Those training tops look pretty good, I wonder if the tagline on these points to the tagline being included on the shirt? Doesn't look too bad imo. The players all seem to be wearing tops that are 2 sizes too big for them, or they've all shrunk over the summer?!

When I was in the Villa Store on Sunday after a tour of Villa Park all the purple tops were in there, but without the sponsor on them, and the large lion instead of the badge. They looked very nice indeed, and there were some purple training zip up jackets which were awesome.

What's with the strange squad numbers on the shirts?

That's their squad number and not their shirt number. Their squad number doesn't change throughout their time at Villa, but obviously shirt numbers can. And the players are also supposed to park in their allocated squad number in the car park at Villa Park as the tour guide kindly pointed out last week.

Â