• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Pterov
    • Carew
    • Heskey
    • Albrighton (for Dunne 72)
    • Sidwell (for Downing 77)

Our fans today should be as dissapointed in themselves as the players should, shocking level of support. Attendance was also shocking 37,000 for a team that suppost to be increasing their capacity, don't bother until fans start turning up.

Carew and Ash were great today, i think for the first time i got really frustrated with Heskey, his 'game' fell straight into the hands of the wolves centre backs, Delfoneso should of been brought on for something different. I expect Gabby to be fit for wednesday, he stubbed his toe in training, WTF? Dunne went off injured today, didnt look serious but i would rest him, get Yuong right back, Collins and Cuellar centre back, i fear our season will writher away due to tiredness, use the squad mon!

Didn't think it'd take long for people to be calling for the sack.

Also, how does this affect the SF?

The man is tactically clueless! Hasn't got a plan B, his attitude is to not lose, if you are happy with the tactics and how he sets us out to play then you should go and watch Stoke...

Also, I think the ground wasn't full because of the game being (ridiculously) priced at category AA. The highest prices for a team battling for relegation! No wonder it wasn't full, thats a joke...

so frustating that having got the early goal we immediately proceeded to sit back and allow wolves to play and they gladly obliged and thought they deserved to go in front. second half didn't force hahnemann into enough saves so a draw was probably all we merited.

plus points: though ashley young was excellent, also thought carew put in an impressive shift and won a hell of a lot of balls off their backline to allow us to keep the pressure on.

i dont agree that 'heskey is shit'; we all know hes not going to bang in the goals so we should wake up to that fact. hes supposed to link the attack with the likes of milner and downing which he does effectively. downing really pisses me off however, his lack of commitment/bravery/call it what you want is embarrasing- thats about the 4th header hes missed from inside the 6 yard box this season.

we need gabby

The man is tactically clueless! Hasn't got a plan B, his attitude is to not lose, if you are happy with the tactics and how he sets us out to play then you should go and watch Stoke...

Also, I think the ground wasn't full because of the game being (ridiculously) priced at category AA. The highest prices for a team battling for relegation! No wonder it wasn't full, thats a joke...

He's done alright for a tactically clueless manager. The one's caling for the sack are the one's sat at home!

He's done alright for a tactically clueless manager. The one's caling for the sack are the one's sat at home!

I'm sat at home, but i'm not calling for him to be sacked. Your generalisation is quite inaccurate.

MOTM - Ash. He played superbly and barely put a foot wrong.

MON's subs were dreadful.

I wish Luke Young could get a game, I'm sure he'd prove us all right! (for those of you being picky.. when I say "us"; I mean the people on this site who think that L Young is a lot more effective at RB than Cuellar)

I'm not calling for the sack, I just don't think we will achieve anything with the style of play he tells the players to deploy, and as for the ones sat at home, I've missed 4 games in total this season so that was a quite ridiculous statement. Spurs are 4th because they attack and don't sit back on leads, they have won at Stoke today, something we failed to do last week.

Wednesday is now if it wasn't already a must win game, MON still thinks we are in the race for 4th but after that today I would put my house on us not finishing there. After pretty much every game this season I have come away complaining that we haven't scored more and that we should have carried on from where we started but have let the opposition come back into it, today has been the final straw, we should have battered a piss poor Championship bound side, but we sat back and they are delighted with a point...

I thought Wolves probably put in their best performance of the season.

Saying that, we were **** superb first 20 minutes and then it all went to cack.

Carew was excellent, as was Ashley and Petrov.

Warnock and Downing were so poor, need to put this right against Sunderland

did the usual play well for 15 mins in a game before reverting to shit - only normally the 15 min spell doesnt come in the first 15 mins

That's only because we sat back, if Ron Atkinson had of been in charge of us today we wouldn't have sat back, we would have carried on the way we were playing up until the 1st goal and thrashed them!

did the usual play well for 15 mins in a game before reverting to shit - only normally the 15 min spell doesnt come in the first 15 mins

That's only because we sat back, if Ron Atkinson had of been in charge of us today we wouldn't have sat back, we would have carried on the way we were playing up until the 1st goal and thrashed them!

i agree tbh, we were killing them for 15-20 mins and it would have been a hammering if we continued playing like that

imo it must have been instructions from the bench for all of the players to suddenly stop pressing and playing adventurously at the same time

Well played Young and Carew who looked our best players today.

Cuellar is not a right back and is poor with the ball, Heskey went missing as per normal.

Petrov should have been sent off if I'm honest and Downing should have scored that header. Certainly a part of his game he needs to work on!

There goes our top four chances.

We just need to hope Agbonlahor is back for Sunderland and that O'Neill drops his pet Heskey! :bang:

Wednesday is now if it wasn't already a must win game, MON still thinks we are in the race for 4th but after that today I would put my house on us not finishing there. After pretty much every game this season I have come away complaining that we haven't scored more and that we should have carried on from where we started but have let the opposition come back into it, today has been the final straw, we should have battered a piss poor Championship bound side, but we sat back and they are delighted with a point...
Hang on, you're saying Wednesday is a must win game (which it is) and yet at the same time you're saying we're pretty much out of it?

All we did is cross, very obvious, very ineffectual. One dimensional rubbish.

Because Wolve's tactics of bodies behind the ball meant to had to get it out wide and force crosses to create chances. We were never going to pass it through them for most of the game.

Wolves tactics didn't force us to go wide. Our only tactic is to get the ball wide whoever we play. We never pass it through any team, any time.

Hang on, you're saying Wednesday is a must win game (which it is) and yet at the same time you're saying we're pretty much out of it?

Yes, if we are to have any chance we have got to win on Wednesday but even if we do I think Spurs, Liverpool and Man City are too good for us...