• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Pterov
    • Carew
    • Heskey
    • Albrighton (for Dunne 72)
    • Sidwell (for Downing 77)

Lol @ at someone who said a few weeks ago Downing was 12m well spent. Disgrace!!
TBF to the bloke he's spending half his time walking from one side of the pitch to the other, with MON insisting on his wingers swapping over every 2 mins.

I think we'd get better performances out of Downing if he played on the left, and stayed on the left.

Should have taken heskey off as didnt do anything yet again and should have brought delfouneso on, as couldnt do any worse than that lump! But as soon as the fans was singing bring him on, i knew he wouldnt do it :(

Luke Young and Delfounso warming up, fans want them on, what does O'Neill do? Sits them back down! He's like a spoilt brat sometime, its almost as if he did it, to show everyone whos boss, and that we wont have his team selections questioned.
I could imagine him doing that, stubborn git. :lol:

Well its his stubborn team selection and refusal to make better use of the bench that will cost us come the end of the season.

Lol @ at someone who said a few weeks ago Downing was 12m well spent. Disgrace!!
TBF to the bloke he's spending half his time walking from one side of the pitch to the other, with MON insisting on his wingers swapping over every 2 mins.

I think we'd get better performances out of Downing if he played on the left, and stayed on the left.

so what does ash do, call a taxi? he seems to thrive on being able to put two full backs on their @rses in every game. downing may come good in time, but right now he needs a rocket up his @rse in my opinion. he is not lacking in fitness, he is lacking in b0llocks.

Embarrassing.

Not the performance, the fans.

I think you'll find the performance was very very embarressing too.

It was hardly an embarrassing performance. We drew ffs not lost. Are you embarrassed to talk about the match to anybody because it was so embarrassing?

Embarrassing.

It was hardly an embarrassing performance. We drew ffs not lost. Are you embarrassed to talk about the match to anybody because it was so embarrassing?

Yes I am. Watched it in the pub and everyone else said Villa bottled it! ONCE AGAIN! Things never change!

Embarrassing.

I agree.

Now if we'd been ahead for most of the game and only drew because we let in a late goal then I'd be embarrassed. What I'm saying is that if the roles had been swapped round today I'd be pretty pissed off right now.

Fact is we fought back from 2-1 down and managed to salvage a point from a hardworking Wolves side.

i think he meant the fans were, fact we were singing for delf to come on, loudest chant of the day (apart from the goals). Also cheering rather loudly when players warmed up to take the piss/make a point, the booing (FFS WHY BOO)

Embarrassing.

No.

Thought Jimmy had a mare. Wanted the ball all the time, seemed to throw a strop when he didn't get it and when he did he did **** all with it. Very disappointing.

Ashley and Carew were about the best of a poor bunch. Should have battered them but didn't deserve the win for some of our play. We'll move on.