• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Pterov
    • Carew
    • Heskey
    • Albrighton (for Dunne 72)
    • Sidwell (for Downing 77)

Delph, Fonz and Young should of been our subs today.

Delph wasn't on the bench.

I did'nt say he was

Well how could he have been subbed on then?

:lol: Nah I didnt know he was'nt on the Bench, I only caught the 2nd half. :oops:

Why was he not on the bench is he injured?

On my way back from the match and am absolutely gutted. The lads well and truly bottled it, simple as.

We are still inthe race for fourth but drawing this was a big blow. On our performance today we are still a long way off being where we want to be. We can't put chances away, plus our defence is looking very average atthe moment.

Heskey is also a disgrace. I can't stand the useless lump amd he should have been taken off at HT for Delf. Really can't for the life of me see why MON leaves the piece of crap on and it is really starting to do my head in now.

Milner wasn't his usual self today although he did try. There were moments when he played very well. Young should have been motm for me. He was tracking back and putting in some good tackles. Plus he was causing them lots of trouble and put in a few nice crosses.

The fact that we only had just over 37,000 there fot a derby was also a disgrace. I bet those people that didn't go will be moaning on trying to get a ticket for Wembley.

Anyway, I'm really annoyed right now. We just keep slipping up when we have the advantage. We are still in the race, but not for much longer if we play like this. The rest can mow afford to slip up in one of their big games.

Oh well, onto Wednesday now. Anything less than a win amd fourth may be truly gone.....

1509: Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill after the draw with Wolves: "They were not the best goals in the world but to fight back when we had to throw everything at it, I've got nothing but admiration for the players. I couldn't have any more respect and regard for the team." And on the Champions League: "The race is well and truly on and we are not out of it."
Imagine sending that team out in the Champions League? we couldn't handle Kevin Doyle and Matt Jarvis.

Kevin Doyle did very little against our defence today, maybe the odd run and pot shot but we pretty much contained him for most of the game.

1509: Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill after the draw with Wolves: "They were not the best goals in the world but to fight back when we had to throw everything at it, I've got nothing but admiration for the players. I couldn't have any more respect and regard for the team." And on the Champions League: "The race is well and truly on and we are not out of it."
Imagine sending that team out in the Champions League? we couldn't handle Kevin Doyle and Matt Jarvis.

Kevin Doyle did very little against our defence today, maybe the odd run and pot shot but we pretty much contained him for most of the game.

exactly, he did very little, but still caused us way more problems than Heskey caused them for the majority of the game.

The first 20 mins Emile was very good, getting it down, spraying it wide etc, but there's nothing in the area from him that makes me think he should ever start ahead of Carew.

Another chance to push on, and we bottled it, I really don't think we're ready for the CL to be honest and its games like this, we always struggle to get a result in.

Pissed off with O'Neill today. Cuellar was absolute shit AGAIN at right-back, and Heskey was having no impact. Luke Young and Delfounso warming up, fans want them on, what does O'Neill do? Sits them back down! He's like a spoilt brat sometime, its almost as if he did it, to show everyone whos boss, and that we wont have his team selections questioned.

Luke Young and Delfounso warming up, fans want them on, what does O'Neill do? Sits them back down! He's like a spoilt brat sometime, its almost as if he did it, to show everyone whos boss, and that we wont have his team selections questioned.
I could imagine him doing that, stubborn git. :lol: